(10)

EN MTLNovel

Home » Female Protagonist and Second Male Lead HE FPSMLHE » Chapter 10:

Female Protagonist and Second Male Lead HE Chapter 10:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

It was an ordinary morning, and Liao Tingyan woke up from his dream. She didn't remember what happened last night, so she was very calm. As in the past, the place next to him was no longer there, and he casually scanned the hall, Liao Tingyan was about to stretch out, but suddenly heard a voice.

"Wake up? Come here."

It was Sima Jiao’s voice. Liao Tingyan stopped his movements abruptly, turned his head and looked around for Sima Jiao’s figure. After looking for him, he discovered that he was lying on the couch behind the screen, with only a corner of his robe and A faint shadow.

Wasn't he missing at this time in the past? Why is he still here today? Liao Tingyan walked past the screen with doubts. Sima Jiao was not the same in the weekdays. He didn't wear a jade crown, his hair was scattered randomly, he was wearing a coat with large sleeves in a toga, and one foot was still on the ground bare. Most importantly, Liao Tingyan found the bloodshot eyes in his eyes and the faint blue marks on the back of his hands and ankles, which were obvious blood vessel marks.

He used to be very white, but today I don't know if it is an illusion, but he always feels that his whole person is paler, even the blood vessels can be seen clearly. Liao Tingyan was a little shocked. She remembered that on the way to Luojing in a carriage, Sima Jiao was like this one time. She looked uncomfortable. At that time, she thought that Changyou was punished and injured. It was naive to think about it now. .

In the original work, there is a description of Sima Jiao’s illness. Liao Tingyan still remembers that the hostess was frightened by Sima Jiao, who suddenly became ill and murdered. Sima Jiao killed the servant girl waiting for the hostess with a sword. Holding the hostess's arm, she shut her into the hall.

Although he suspects that his current condition is sickness, it doesn't seem to be as terrible as the "Like a Devil Comes into the World" described in the original book, so is he sickness or ordinary discomfort?

"Come here." Sima Jiao reached out to her.

Liao Tingyan walked over. Before she could speak, she was suddenly pulled down by the pale hand. She subconsciously pressed one hand on the couch and one hand on Sima Jiao’s chest, with her soft lips touching his lips. together.

Sima Jiao pressed one hand on the back of her neck and pressed her down. Liao Tingyan only felt a little breathless and his neck was cold.

When she was let go, Liao Tingyan changed her breath, thinking that her young girl's heart might be dead, and she was kissed by Sima Jiao suddenly. She didn't even blush and shy. The first thought in her mind was that she hadn't gotten up yet. Sima Jiao is not particular about washing and brushing his teeth. But then she felt that it was probably not her own problem, it was Sima Jiao’s problem. This person is too unusual. She has already fallen out of the category of men and women. It can be said that she is the third gender-the devil's trotters. She couldn't completely treat him as a man when she came, no wonder she couldn't get shy.

Sima Jiao let go of her and rubbed her forehead again, looking very irritable, "It's useless."

What's no use? Liao Tingyan was inexplicable. To be honest, she didn't know that Sima Jiao was doing woolen yarn, but she was a little scared now.

The wooden beads in Sima Jiao's hand knocked on the armrests, making a rapid rattle. He stared at Liao Tingyan and asked, "You come and kiss me proactively."