(21)

Jiang Yuchao heard footsteps and saw idols.

Xi Zhuoyu waved to her and smiled: "Wang Hao, I'm going back to have lunch."

Jiang Yuchao stood up, "Brother, did you do this?"

Xi Zhuoyu walked over and looked at the stop sign, "I did it a few years ago, and nobody knew it. At that time, a warehouse was being built on the west side of the mansion. I went to get some wood, and a person secretly made this. Very rough."

The big dog basking in the sun circled around his feet and lay down next to his leg. Xi Zhuoyu touched it, then raised his finger to stop the map below, "If I didn't come to pick you up, you can still look at this map and you should be able to find it back. If you don't remember the way, this map can be removed. , I will add a new one next time."

Jiang Yuchao was almost killed by this serious idol.

"Except for my brother, there are often other people here who get lost?"

Xi Zhuoyu simply sat down and left in no hurry. "I made such a stop here and never told others. As for whether it was discovered, I don't know this."

Jiang Yuchao: "Then, brother made this stop because he missed modern life?"

When Xi Zhuoyu saw her looking at herself lovingly again, she felt very helpless. This is the case. Fans always feel that he is suffering, but in fact he can't feel it himself. He just thinks that life is good everywhere. He explained: "I don't miss modern times either. At first, I just wanted to find a place to stay alone. It's good in the sun and secluded. I chose this place. Then one day it rained and I had no place to hide from getting wet. So, I wanted to build a shed to hide from the rain. I had a whim during the process and it was built into a stop sign."

Jiang Yuchao nodded: "Then, brother, do you think that the stop sign is in space, and the route and map are drawn again?"

Xi Zhuoyu smiled: "Do you think this behavior is boring?"

Jiang Yuchao: "No, I'm going to be so cute by you, my God, how could there be such a cute person in the world! I love my brother so much today!"

Xi Zhuoyu: "Ah." Every day I was blown by iron powder face to face confession, I really felt that my face was a little thicker.

Jiang Yuchao: "However, this is my brother's place alone. I know it now. Didn't it disturb my brother's quietness?"

Xi Zhuoyu blinked at her with a smile, "It doesn't matter, you are different from others, I gave you the pass."

Jiang Yuchao was hit in the heart by idols unconsciously, but she quickly added a buff to herself with her excellent iron powder quality, hammering the beating heart back. Whatever you move, don't make trouble in front of my brother!

At the same time, the greening system gave Yuwang a system reminder-"Ding-the emotional shift is 5%."

Wang Yu was startled, "What?" Why did it suddenly deviate? No, isn't it supposed to be offset long ago, this is the system deceiving people?

As soon as his suspicion rose, the system quickly popped up a prompt—"ding—the emotional drift is zero, there is no drift."

Wang Yu's face turned black, "Are you trying to tease me?"

Greening system: This is how the data is displayed, blame me?

Yu Wang: "Heh, do you think I will believe you?"

Okay, don't believe it. The greening system has remained silent and does not want to be a good system with due diligence. It should be a dog-force system to be worthy of this dog-force owner.