I'm Such A Bitch

(This was 2 years ago, I no longer think or act this way)
I love playing games when it comes to someone I've devalued. Such as my ex who I dated after me and my ex fiance split. He messaged me today. I of course responded because it was an opening to fuck with his head. He apologized and so did I. Came off as "genuine". I wasn't. He told me he wanted me back and that he misses me. I told him I have a boyfriend. Which I couldn't wait to throw that line into his face. We chatted a bit. I unblocked him off of Facebook and added him. Full well knowing my new cover photo is of my new boo, my bestie and I. I did this so he can see that I can do better, I did do better. I'm with my type, heavily tatted bad boy. I knew he would scroll through my pictures and see the pictures with my new FP, especially the one that he taught me how to take. A super close up one where it's so ugly it's cute. Seeing that I did that with my new boyfriend must have hurt. He unfriended me and said he couldn't be friends with me on FB because it hurts too much. Seeing those pictures and the sexual memes I share. I'm sitting here typing this out with the most sinister smile on my face because this is what I do. I've done it since I was little. I'm manipulative, mean, and lack empathy most of the time. It makes it easy to fuck with people's heads. I play the long game. Passive aggressive is what you'd call it. You hurt me now, I hurt you later. Only I'll hurt you in a way you never thought you could hurt because you'll think it's your own fault.