A Big Fuck You

So last night happened. It's the end of the night so my "boyfriend" dropped me off at the apartment to pack. It's the 2nd day I'm in packing. Night time and that's when he decides to tell me he doesn't want me to move in. I think he's breaking up with me. I'm begging him not to leave me. For 3 hours. Begging. Not once did he say I'm not breaking up with you, I just don't want to live together yet. You know. Like an adult would do. So finally after 3 hours I ask for my stuff back because he's been incredibly cruel the whole time. Ignoring my texts, calls. Threatening to block me. Has the nerve to say he never "broke up with me". Are you fucking serious? After all that you're gonna say that? After all that you think I still want YOU? Fuck you bro. You don't get to hurt me twice. I didn't shed one goddamm tear for you. I'm not sad to lose you. Once you yelled qt me and got mad at me FOR flinching when you yelled, I was done. I just didn't want to be homeless. I was gonna save up and leave you. You've just made my situation so fucking difficult. I have to find a place to live now so fuck you. Waiting until I have 2 days to get out of here and all my stuff packed to tell me this. Fuck. You.