Disrespecting My Boundaries

I've noticed I've been splitting on my boyfriend. Talking to my therapist helped me realize that this may not be what I want. He can't respect my wishes. I told him I'm not gonna be in a relationship with someone who watches porn. Porn is for single people, or if you're in a relationship, you both have to be okay with it. If not you're crossing boundaries. He told he he doesn't watch porn and that he also views it as cheating. Today I ask him over and over if he's been watching porn. He kept saying no. Then finally admits to watching it. So I told him to take me home. I'm tired of how controlling he is. He tells me I need to change the way I dress, I can't wear crop tops anymore. He told me I can no longer hang out with my good friends because they are male. I can't even HUG a male. Only females. If I try to fight this he says guys and girls only hang out because they are going to fuck. NO! Just because you can't be around a female without fucking them doesn't mean it's like that for everyone else. We ended up breaking up a week ago because I wasn't ready to go to sleep and he was. So I was up texting my friend. He grabbed my phone, read all the messages and told me to tell my friend I'll text him tomorrow. I told him no I'm not ready to go to sleep. He threw a fit and grabbed his pillow and went to sleep in the livingroom. I waited 20 mins and since he wasn't coming back I just sat and stirred in my anger. I texted my friend to come pick me up and take me home. While I was packing my stuff he came in and was like "what are you doing" twice and I didn't answer. So he says "I asked you a fucking question". So I said I'm packing my stuff. He said okay. Grabbed all my stuff, put it outside and told me I can wait for my friend outside. In the 39° weather. It was so cold I wanted to cry. We remained broken up for 2 days. I decided I'm going to stop neglecting my friends since I have been for him. Made plans to see my buddy over the weekend to go smoke and chill. Well, we got back together and of course he went through my phone and read everything. Called me a hoe saying I couldn't wait even a day to go fuck someone else. Mind you me and my friend don't like eachother like that. We never have and never will. So now everytime I catch him doing stupid shit he turns it around on me because he doesn't like the heat on him. The other day I got mad because he kept going through my phone trying to find reasons to get mad so I told him give me your fucking phone then. He kept refusing till I said I'm going to break up with him unless he lets me see his phone. What did I find? Him talking to some bitch telling her how good she looks and how nice her big lips are. He gives me some dumb ass excuse saying "oh  I was just trting to be nice because she's been in an abusive relationship and she liked me and blah blah fucking blah". I don't give a flying fuck about her, why the fuck are you flirting with this dumb bitch. I made him block her. And yesterday this chick was calling his phone and I was like who is that? He said it's just some hoe. Who he's in the past flirted with, she's sent him ass pics to which he goes mmmmm mami. Like bro. He was texting her saying he's with his girl and shes like I don't give a fuck!  I told him block her and he said why that's my homegirl.  Like how are you going to control me, not let me hug my male friends or even hang out with them, but you can talk to all these nasty ass hoes and flirt with them? Fuck you and your double standards.