*Triggering* To My Family

How long am I going to keep reaching for you and begging for a sliver of your attention? I cry so much for you. I want you in my life. Did I fuck up so bad? Am I too far gone and that's why you reject me? Am I no longer worth the effort? I know I'm stupid and I mess up alot but I just want you to love me so bad. I want to be a part of you guys but I'm outside looking in. Watching you guys play house. Everyone has a role but me. Am I not worthy enough for you? I want to be. I'm so lonely. I know I have my friends but I'm so lonely. I know they'll miss me. But will you? They check on me. You don't. They would know I'm gone long before you do. Then maybe you'll wish you would have said hi, or told me you loved me. I told you I'm struggling. That I need help because those thoughts are back. You didn't even respond to that message. You ignored it.. I needed you so bad but my texts went unanswered. I was ready to jump off a parking garage that night. But I wanted to talk to you one last time. Maybe it's a good thing you didn't respond. It gave me a few days to calm down. But the storm has not passed. It's building inside of me. Waiting. Will you even try to save me? Or cry about how you should have done more at my funeral?