Where's My Fairytale

Can I just say that my sister I'd doing so great. I'm so proud of her and I will admit, I'm envious of her. She found her "one". She's now happily married. Her 2 kids, his 2 kids and one on the way. She moved to Alaska Into their perfect little house. It's in need of reservations but it's perfect for them. Her fairytale did come true. I don't think I will ever have that. With my problems and the guys I meet, I'm most likely never going to have that perfect family. That amazing supportive husband that would go to hell and back for me. I don't want kids of my own.  I want to adopt or foster. Or meet a nice man who already has kids and doesn't want more. Which I thought I did  these past weeks have been so "fairytale". Moving in together, looking at engagement rings, talking about marriage, buying a house and leaving this fucked up city. I thought I found my "one". Maybe it's just the stress and issues piling up that's causing his anger. Him being sick. Being tired after work. And me in a constant crisis. He told me it's irritating. And I know it is. He's not the first to tell me this. It's only been like this for 2 days. This only started then. He has mental issues too that I need to be understanding about too. I can't say my mental issues are more important or matter more. We need to just get back to the good communication we had before these two days. I know what kind of man he is. Which is why I'm not ready to give up on him yet.