Dont Get In A Relationship With Your Rebound

I've come to realize that I was just rebounding to be honest. I'm still in love with my ex. He's who I think about everyday. I listen to his music everyday just to hear his voice. It's him that I want and this guy was just a distraction. I didn't want him. The only thing about him that I found attractive was his tattoos and his dick to be honest. But my ex? Everything about him I love. He's not my typical type. Not one tattoo, no facial or body hair. Emoish hair. He finally let me pierce his ears and nose so that made him a bit more my type. Now he's wearing the earrings I bought him. I saw a pic on Instagram and he looked so fucking cute. Damn.. I really need to not date until I'm over him. Or else it's bound to fail. I just wish he was ready for a relationship. I'd be with him in a heartbeat. Oh well. Right now I need to focus on me. Finding a place to live, working and making money. Building my savings back up. Paying my taxes. No time for boys. I don't have time. I need to crack down or I could end up homeless or just fucked. It's okay. I can do this. I. Am. Resilient. I always make it through the hard times when I swore I wouldn't. I can do this.