Yet Another Toxic Environment

My home no longer feels like home. My "adoptive mom" has turned against me. I forgot to do the dishes before I left for a week to my sister's house. I was getting irritated because she kept going on about it. So I ignored her message. She got super angry and started to insult me. I stayed logical and stated that not all the time she answers me back right away. She told me not to talk to her like that, I told her "you're the one talking to me like that". She said "we will talk when I get home". I said "fine". Then she told me if I keep disrespecting her she will have my shit packed up really fast. I called my dad and told him what she's doing, he promised me I'm not getting kicked out. I'm still at my sisters house, I go home on Friday. I feel so hurt by this. Betrayed. I've cried to her telling her my paranoia and delusions at home revolve around getting kicked out because that's how it was when I lived with my real mom. She promised me she would never kick me out. My dad wants us to get along because we live together, but I can't forgive her. She used my trigger. She broke a promise. By doing that she has shattered that "mom/daughter" relationship we had. My dad made excuses for her that she's on her period. I'm on my period too and I've never once ever talked to her the way she talked to me. My dad asked me to have compassion. Why should I? She did unforgivable things. A period is no excuse to threaten to make me homeless to win an arguement. I go back Friday and she's going to want to have the talk with me on what's changing in the house. Too bad. I asked my dad to be the one to tell me. I'll only feel attacked if she tells me. I don't trust her anymore. I'm worried about how this is going to play out honestly. She's going to try to talk to me and I'm not gonna respond. Unlike her, I don't want to lash out on people. Well, we will see won't we.