I Dont Need You Anymore

I don't think I'm still in love with my ex fiance. I think the hurt comes from the fact that everything we went through together it still ended. That's what I'm scared of now. Because we were forever but yet it didn't turn out that way. Life is better without him. I'm thriving without him. Finding love again. Finding myself again. I keep thinking that when he left he took me with him, leaving an empty shell of what I used to be. I don't think that's true anymore. He took the Shyanne I was when I was with him. I was mean, jealous and I wasn't a great person. I used to hurt people. The Shyanne I am without him is kind, generous and loving. I wouldn't hurt a soul. I was grieving what I thought was a loss when really I gained a beautiful personality. I gained confidence in myself. Independence. I'm who I should be and I am happy with who I am. The Shyanne I am today is deserving. I need to stay in the now. The now, I found a beautiful person to match the beautiful person I've become. I'm not talking about looks. I'm talking about soul. I found a kind, loving and caring person who would do anything for me and vice versa. I don't want to mourn the loss of what once was because life is beautiful now. I'm happy now. Without you.