To The One Who Didn't Want Me

You don't like that I've become aggressive with you. I'm aggressive because I'm hurting like hell. Every damn day. I can't wrap my head around it. Every day I still think about you. Every day you run through my mind. Every day I listen to your song just so I can hear your voice. I'm hurt. I'm yearning. I'm trying to be okay but I'm not. I'm trying to move on but it's so fucking difficult because I love you. And you don't love me and that's just a kick to the chest. It knocks the wind out of me. I can't breathe. I can't think. One day I'm okay and the next is like waves just covering me, washing over me and memories of us just flood though my mind. Your laugh, your smile, your touch, your breath, your presence. I feel your absence like a physical force and it just pulls me and there's nothing I can do. I miss you. I miss everything about you and I know you don't even think of me and it just fucking destroys my soul. I'm aching and bruised. You left your mark on me and no matter how hard I scrub I can't wash it away. I can't erase what we had and it's torture because it's all one sided. You don't want me. You gave up what we had and what we had was so damn beautiful. It was home. I know you felt it. Stop saying you didn't. That's why you ended it. Because you got scared about how much you felt it so soon. Just admit it to me once. That it wasn't just me. Please. Just tell me you loved me too. Give me this closure. I need it. This is eating me alive.