Dream Come True

When I first moved into this house it was a dream come true. I had two parents who loved me and had my back no matter what. There was no competition. I was free to be me and I was accepted. Now my bestfriend/sister moved in and they see that they've been backing the wrong sister. Everything she does makes me look bad. She's not doing it on purpose, but Nicki keeps noticing. She says I don't clean, when I do my chores everyday. My sister has no chores. She just picks up the chores I have for when I go stay with a friend. So when I'm gone, Nicki sees my sister cleaning and says I never clean and my sister always helps out around the house. She says my sister helps with everything and is constantly rewarded. I'm just shunned and the scapegoat for everything that goes wrong in this house. Including Joe's and Nicki's relationship. Nicki thinks I want to fuck Joe. She's told her friends that they don't have sex because I'm in the room hanging out with them. So I stopped hanging out with them. They still don't have sex and it's because "I come in between them". The way I dress, present myself. Its my fault they are having problems. I just can't take this anymore. Tomorrow is "Family Night". They told me I don't have to go to hookah with them, when it was my idea to go to hookah in the first place. They don't care if I go or not. I'm the outcast once again. No matter where I go. I'm the outcast. The black sheep. Now I can't stop arguing with my sister and she's the person I literally stay alive for. Now that I'm seeing shes doing fine without me and will make it if I'm gone. I can start my suicide plan. I don't know what it will be but soon, maybe. I hope. I can't take life anymore. No one truly cares about me. They do, until I color outside the lines. That's just what I do though. Oh well...