Maybe He's Not The One

I just need to rant. I'm so tired of this. My boyfriend likes to fucking point out all the time how hot women are. I'm trying so hard to be confident but how can I when I look nothing like any of these stupid women. If I were to point out how hot men are all the fucking time he would trip. I should really start. Every single time I see a hot dude I'm gonna just fuckin oogle him. And watch, he's gonna dump me. Because he's only allowed to do it. It's not fucking fair. Why do men have to be fucking pigs. Can't keeo their eyes on one fucking woman. Or atleast keep it to your goddamn self. Don't be telling your insecure girlfriend to "oh shit, scroll up" when I was scrolling Facebook and a pic of a bitch bent over and her whole fucking ass is out. And then laughing saying "c'mon that was funny". No the fuck it isn't! I've told you so many fucking times it's not cool! And you need to stop! Talk to your fucking guy friends about how you can't keep your eyes from straying. NOT ME. All it does is show me that that's what your into. The fake perky bitches when I'm this slobby acne ridden freak. I LOOK NOTHING LIKE THESE BITCHES AND YOU'RE RUBBING IT IN MY FACE!!! That hurts me so fucking bad because I try so hard to be considerate of your feelings especially now being made aware that you're also borderline. But you don't care. You just care about your own feelings. Now I get it. I understand why we're so hard to be with. But I'm atleast trying every single day to become a better person and working on my behavioral flaws.