Chapter 2 | Meeting Aditya

All this while in Delhi, The sun shined brightly all over the city as the roads were filled with heavy traffic and beeping of cars. A beautiful house, which would be consider no less than a mansion in a city like delhi, was shown.

We see a bike come to a stop infront of the house as 3 young men get of the it and start to move inside the house. They greet the security gaurd, before heading inside, who smiles at the 3 familiar faces.

3 men:( Yelling as they enter the house)" Aaadiiiiiiiii We are hereeeeeee"

A woman exited from the kitchen wiping her hands as behind her came 2 servants who she instructed to go set up the breakfast table.

Woman:"You 3 came on the right time. Common I made Aloo ka paratha ( Indian dish) for breakfast have it."

The 3 man grinned see the Woman and they all hugged her before one guy broke the hug and closes his eyes smelling the Devine smell of food coming from the kitchen.

Man1:"Oh god Aunty I can smell the deliciousness of the food without even tasting it. God it's smells so heavenly "

Man2:( Smacking the back of man1 head)"You only think of food 24/7 Kabir"

Kabir:"what your problem with my food dude"

Man2:"Me oh I have no problem with food dude. My only problem is you"( Kabir made a whiny face while Man2 laughed and Man3 just stood their rolling his eyes at his 2 friends)

Woman:" Aman you shouldn't bother kabir this much. All 3 of you just tease him for eating. It's good to eat infact You, Adi and Vivek eat really less"

Adi:"My diet it quite fine maa"( They hear the voice of Adi who decent down the stairs in a normal White tshirt and black pants with black jacket on top)

Vivek:"Hey bro"( The 3rd man said as she hugged adi)

This was Aditya Chouhan also know as Adi. The middle son of Aishwarya And Rohit Chouhan. Aditya Chouhan had a 10 year older brother Ashish Chouhan and A younger sister of 20 years old Name Neha. Ashish was already married to his wife Suhana and they had a daughter of 3 years Named Ruhi.

The life Aditya Chouhan only revolved around his family and his 3 best friends who were the source of his life. His 3 best friends Kabir, Aman and Vivek have been with him since school times. More then friend, they were like brothers to him.

Aditya himself was a very reserved person. People rarely saw his true self. Only the people close to him like his best friends and family have seen his true nature while for others he just a quite and serious man.

All his life Adi had had multiple people wanting to befriend him. Some because they found him attractive and considered him as a popular friend while other due to his background status. He was the son of one of the richest man in Delhi. His father Rohit Chouhan has set up the whole Chouhan industries from scratch and all throughout his only support system was his wife Aishwarya. Adi has always admired his parents. Not just because they are his parents, but also because of their story.

Adi had heard about the epic love story of his parents multiple times. His mother and Father fell in love at the Era when love marriage were not even a thing. The thing he admired is that they always fought for their love and never gave up on each other. To this day they are still fighting for their love. When their family rejected their love, they proved them wrong by building this beautiful family and making their name in the world. But he knew his mom and dad always have one thing that they regret. Not being able to win their family with their love. They won everything in this world but they couldn't win their family back. Not even till this day.

Seeing his parents love, which even after 35 years of their marriage and in total 40 years of them being together is till as fresh as if it just started yesterday, made him wish for something like this too. Something so pure that even after 40 years of being together, you wish to spend hours with your lover instead of watching tv. Something so pure that, even after years your partner is still your priority. Them getting hurt still brings pain to your heart. He wanted this. That's why he himself is waiting. Waiting for that one person that can make his heartbeat raise in just seconds.