Chapter 1| Meeting Arohi

Ahmedabad, The city of big hearts, seemed bright and chirpy as the usual traffic filled the roads of the city. It was around 8 in the morning, when the birds sang in the sky and Cars beeped on the road.

In the middle of the city was a society complex named Sagar complex. As we enter the complex we see multiple buildings standing around a big park area. Building 6, The building that stood near the entrance on the complex, had a perfect view of the park and the rest of the complex. Flat 642 was a 3BHK Flat which was gonna hold many memories for us in the future.

The door of Flat 642 opened, As a lady around the age of 48 exited the house. Her Hair was tied in a towel as if she just had a head bath and she held the pooja ki thali in her hands. She murmured some mantra as she walked to the Tulsi Plant and worshiped it. The woman then again entered the house and roamed in the whole house with the pooja ki thali in her hand as she spread the presence of god everywhere in the house.

After finishing her prayers, she headed to the kitchen and started to prepare tea. A morning without Tea is impossible in any Indian household.

Woman:"Maa Here is your tea"( She said exiting the kitchen with a tray of 3 cups of tea on it)

In the living room sat a older lady in her early 70s as she looked at the newspaper for today. The Woman handed her a cup of tea before turning her her husband, Who sat on the sofa watching news on the tv.

Man:( As he took the cup of tea)" Where is Tanu and Aru? Didn't they get up yet?"

Woman:"do you think they will get up without a alarm or someone waking them up. For Aru there is even a chance to get up early but your second daughter wont be up before 11 today."

Man:(Laughs)" That's true, but wake them up. They have to finish packing. They have a train to catch in the evening"( Hearing this both the older lady and the woman's face fell. The woman sighed and headed into the corner bedroom)

Woman:"Tanu? Aru? "( She said entering the room and sighed in disbelief)

On the bed laid her 2 grown up daughter sleeping like a baby. These two, 22 year old girl layed cuddling each other with half of the blanket falling of the bed as One girl's face was buried in the soft pillow while the others was buried in the back of the other girl. The fan above them spun in full speed.

Woman:"Tanu get up beta. Aru.."( The woman called out)

The girl whose face was buried in the pillow groaned as she turned her head to the other side mumbling something about letting her sleep more While the other girl slept soundless not even effected from the noise and movement around her.

Woman:( Sitting on the bed next to the soundless sleeping girl as she ran her fingers through her daughter's hair)"Tanu..Baccha get up na. You have lot of packing to do. ( She the slightly leaned over her daughter towards her other daughter kissing her forehead) " Aru? Baccha get up beta. Remember you have to meet Bhavya today"

The girl, who wasn't effect by the noise a min a go, groaned as she felt her mom's weight on her. She turned around covering her head from the duvet While the other daughter turned her head towards her mother and slowly opened her eyes.

Girl:"Good Morning "

Woman:(Smiled)"Good morning Baccha! Now common, freshen up and take a bath. I'll prepare your breakfast And Aru beta wake this sleepy head also "

The girl nodded and the women kissed her forehead and left the room. The girl yawned as she took her phone off it's charger and started to scroll through WhatsApp and Instagram.

This is Arohi. Arohi Gupta. Also known as Aru. The woman who just left was Arohi's mom, Swati Gupta. The Man outside in the living room was Arohi's Dad, Suraj Gupta and the older woman was none other then Arohi's Grandmother Hema Gupta. And the sleepy head who was still in deep sleep next to Arohi was non other then Tanvi Gupta or Tanu, Arohi's twin Sister.