Chapter 32|Sticky situation

Riya:"They are drunk"( She announced to the other 2 girls who looked horrified at this news discovery)

Arohi:"What? How can that be?"(She asked looking at the 4 guys in shock)

Kabir:"drunnnnkkk in loooovvvveee"

Aman:"Kabiiraaaa"(He said stretching his arms towards Kabir but hitting Riya in the process)

Riya:"Oh God what do we do.."(She said as she glared at Aman)

Tanvi:"How can they be drunk?We ordered plain water for everyone "

Riya:"Their drink smells weird though"

Arohi took Aditya drink and smelled it. It did smell weird. Oh my god they were truly drunk and the girls were screwed now.

Tanvi:"What do we do now?"

Riya:"First get those Waiters"( She said getting angry)

Tanvi:(also in anger)"this is rubbish. How can they do such a mistake."

Arohi:(Seeing a waiter pass by)"Excuse me .."

Man:"Yes ma'am what can I get you?"

Tanvi:"Get us an explanation as to why our friends are drunk from drinking plain water"(She asked sarcastically with a sarcastic smile)

Arohi:"Tanvi.. calm down"

Man:(Shocked)"I am sorry ma'am what?"

Riya:"Open your eyes and see their condition."( The man looked towards the 4 guys who looked totally wasted)

Arohi:"We ordered water but their water doesn't seem like normal water. "

The man picked up the drink and smelled it. Though it smelled quite normal when not paying attention but when one truly takes a sniff he or she can definitely smell the new smell and weird smell.

Man:"I am extremely sorry I don't know how this happened?"

Riya:"you sure? Maybe someone spiked their drinks? How can we believe you?"(She accused the waiter in anger)

Man:"No ma'am we would never. It might have been a mistake. We are extremely sorry."

Tanvi:"Your sorry won't change the fact that we are stuck in this situation now would it"

Arohi:"Tanu calm down will you. He didn't serve the drink did he. Yes someone made the mistake but let's focus on our situation now"(She said seeing the situation go out of hand)

By this time everyone was also informed of situation. The manager had also came and apologized and so did the waiter that did the mistake. Apparently a different table order was served here as the waiter mistook Kabir and the other guy who ordered such drink due to their similar dressing style.

Tanvi:"What now.."( By now Kabir was half unconscious and sleeping while Aman was still energetic as hell and Aditya and Vivek were busy arguing on a stupid thing)

Arohi:"We can't travel back in this situation. None of us know how to drive a car"

Riya:"Plus I don't think it will be save to drive home with them like this"

Manager:"Ma'am we are extremely sorry we caused you such trouble. But let us make it up to you. You guys can get rooms for tonight in our hotel with free of cost"

Arohi looked towards the man then others the boys who were certainly not in a good position. She debated on whether they should stay here or not. If no here though, then were would they go with 4 drunk men.

Tanvi:"I guess that's our only option "

Arohi:"Okay I guess you can book few rooms for us and please get the pay check for our food"