Chapter 23| Precious moments

Just as the 2 started to head back, a group of people rushing by pushed Aditya which acted as a domino effect as Aditya's body hit Arohi's who was now pushed against the college wall.

Arohi's back hit the harsh wall slightly while Aditya was pushed on top of her and his hands rested on the wall either sides of her to stop himself from fully squeezing her.

Aditya:"Shoot..(As he pulls back and pulls Arohi away from the wall as well.)

Aditya, who was now panicked a little as she saw her shut her eyes when her body hit the wall, Didn't even realize when he held Arohi so close to her as he examined her body.

Aditya:"I am sorry.. I should have noticed before. Are you hurt? Does it hurt some where? do you ..."

Aditya words started to faint as she became lost in him. All she felt was his hands on her cheeks cupping them,as he showered his concern towards her.

Aditya:"Arohi?..Arohi..? Aru.."

Arohi:"Huh?"

Aditya:"I am asking are you fine? does it hurt"

Arohi:(Smiling slightly as her hands come over his holding them as her face automatically leans towards his hands)"I am fine Aditya. It was just a little push. "

Aditya:"I know but still I didn't even have time to put my hand between you and the wall and .."

Arohi:"Oh Aditya...chill it's okay see I am completely fine"( She said as she ran her hands through her hair trying to straighten them when she felt something freezing her.)"OH MY GODDDDDDD"

Aditya:(getting worried again)" What happened? Did you get hurt?"

Arohi:( with a crying face)"Nooo worse!"

Aditya:"Worse?"

Arohi:"Why god why... Aditya do something my hair"(She cried)

Aditya:"What happened to your hair"

He asked confused as he turned her around and soon all his confusion came to an end. A piece of gum at gotten stuck to her hair. He looked back at the wall and saw some of the gum still stuck on it.

Arohi:"Aditya my hair.. I..i don't want to cut it.. it will all be ruined..omg what am i gonna do"

Aditya thoughts wondered an image of her hair cut of and he shook his head to get his mind of that thought. He loved Arohi's long hair. On Holi, when he had seen her hair open, he had adored it so much. Ofcourse Arohi would look gorgeous with short hair as well but at this point he didn't want her to cut her hair. Not because of some stupid gum at least.

Arohi:"My hair.."(she said trying to look or feel the gum)"Stupid gum..( Looking at Aditya)"Is it actually bad? Would I have to..cut my hair?"

Aditya:(immediately)"No..wait..come with me"

Arohi:"Where?"

Aditya:"Just come"( He grabbed her hand as he started to move somewhere. As they reached the canteen area.)" Wait here I'll be back"

Arohi:"But Aditya.. "

Aditya:"Trust me Arohi. Nothing will happen to you hair. I promise"( He said looking  into her eyes as she nodded slowly)

Arohi watched as Aditya disappeared inside the canteen and soon after 5 min she saw him come out with something in his hands. As he reached her, he again grabbed her hand and they started to moved towards the next spot. As Arohi followed Aditya, she noticed that he was taking her to the area they had discovered on the rainy day. The place isolated from most of the college.