Chapter 82| Change of events

The 2 souls had forgotten about the other present in the room as they comfortably talked. Arohi laughed and smiled at the teasing and ganging up on Aditya while her family looked on. For Tanvi and vivek it was normal so continued to chat with Dadi while Suraj and Swati looked at the couple.

Swati smiled to herself at the bond that Arohi had with Aditya's family. They seemed very fond of her and she was way more open with them then she would imagine. She was satisfied with Aditya's family and their relation with Arohi. Now she feared nothing. As she looked towards Suraj she saw him looking at them but as soon as he noticed Swati's gaze he looked away.

Swati sighed at her husbands reaction before she looked back at the couple. She just hoped Suraj would approve of them and Their happiness would remain intact forever. But unknown to her few events were about to take place that might have a great effect on everyone present in the house.

Swati came out of her thoughts to see even Vivek and Tanvi had joined Aditya and Arohi as Dadi said she was feeling tired and needed some rest. Tanvi had dropped Dadi to her room before she came back and sat next to Arohi.

Aditya:"Okay Maa.. Take care and make sure to take your medicine okay?"

Ashiwarya:"Han baccha and you all take care as well. Also came back soon I miss you all"

Tanvi:"Oh Aunty you don't worry We will be back soon then we have to celebrate Suhana Bhabhi's birthday as well"

Suhana:"Oh yep you all must come back before that. I need my girl gang here for the celebration"

Arohi and Tanvi nodded as they bid bye to everyone and the call ended. They looked around to see Swati and Suraj also present in the room. Suddenly it clicked Arohi that she was sitting extremely close to Aditya so she stood up in a jerk and  went near her mother.

Everyone understood as they became busy in their work when a loud breaking of glass noise came from Dadi's room. Everyone became shocked as they all rushed to that room.

Arohi reached the room first and froze seeing her Dadi fallen on the bed with her hand to her chest as she looked like she was having trouble breathing as well as maybe having a fit. She felt her father push past her as he rushed to his mother while even her mother ran to her. Her senses came back as she looked at the scene in front of her.

Tanvi:"Dadi..!!"

Suraj:(to his wife)"Water.. bring water fast"(Swati rushed to get water while everyone rushed around Dadi trying to get her up)

Swati:(Entering the room with a glass of water)"Aru.. go call Bhaiya and Bhabhi.."

Arohi nodded as she rushed out to knock at their door but no one opened. It seemed they had were out. Arohi rushed back to her house to see Suraj carrying Dadi out of the house.

Swati:"We have to take Dadi to the hospital. "

Aditya helped Suraj down while Vivek rushed to get the car out of parking. Tanvi locked the house while The girls also rushed down. In front of the apartment. Suraj helped Dadi in the backseat with Dadi's head on Swati's lap. Suraj sat in the passenger seat as Aditya bend down by his window.

Aditya:"Uncle you move forward. We'll come by auto."

Suraj looked towards Tanvi and Arohi who were crying in each others arms. His eyes darted back to Aditya before he nodded.

Aditya:"Trust me uncle everything will be fine soon. (Then to Vivek)"Text me when you reach ok. We are right behind you"

Vivek:"Don't worry I got it."(Aditya watched as the car left the apartment complex. He turned to Tanvi and Arohi to see them terrified at the incident. All his wished was to take them in his arms and calm them down but he knew he couldn't do that now. especially not in public.)