Chapter 60| Hike up

Rohit:"So baccho, What's the plan for today?"

Rohit asked as the gang started their walk back to the hotel after having a heavy breakfast which they all enjoyed thoroughly.

Suhana:"Yes Ashu. I want to know too. Too much suspense now"

Ashish:" Don't worry it's won't be a hectic day today. First we are going to cave valley which is an hour from here. There it should take till evening itself then if we have time we will stop by the famous Nainital market at night. The market is a must visit at night only."

Tanvi:"Cave valley? What is there bhaiya?"

Ashish:"Oh the view is amazing and there are 2 trails. 1 which is outside like mountain hiking and another which is underneath the cave. The underneath cave one only open during certain times and we are lucky enough to match it's timing. I have heard it is one of the coolest experience."

Everyone nodded as they walked back to the hotel. On the walk back, Aditya pulled Aman back as he wanted to talk to him alone.

Aditya:"Where are you lost now Aman. I know you are confused but you will ruin this trip behaving like this not just for yourself but also for Riya. Look at her man. Be yourself and enjoy this trip. This time will not come back anytime soon."

Aman:"I am so lost man. I ..I want to enjoy this moment but my mind keeps on going to your talks. Yes I admit I was jealous. I was extremely jealous but why? I like her Adi. I know I do. But now I can also see a future with her the way you do with Arohi. I feel as if it's not attraction anymore but I can't tell what is it. It can't be love. I would know right when I am in love."

Aditya:"That's the beauty about love brother. You don't even realize until it consumes you. You tell me one thing. You get jealous when your heard about Amit. You also feel a strong emotion for Riya. Do you ever feel like your only attracted to her for her beauty ?"

Aman:"No. I mean of course she is beautiful "( He said as he looked ahead and admired Riya who was laughing at something Suhana had said)"She is really beautiful. But I also love her nature. Her bubbly attitude. She is chaotic but simple. She is kind yet bossy. She is sweet yet so irritating. She nags me all the time and argues with me all the time but when she doesn't do it, I feel lost. I feel like my day is not normal. I feel sad, almost depressed. Nowadays I can see myself living this life till my last breath. I can imagine our future and it makes my heart swell in bliss. I want that future adi. I want us to be together like now. Or maybe.."

Aditya:"Maybe you want more then what you have now. Idiot If I ask you more I am sure you would recite a whole poem of 1000 pages on riya but you can't realize how deeply in love with her you are?"

Aman:"I. "( He looked up front to see Tanvi pull Riya in a side hug as the girls laughed on a topic)" I..love her? I..love her. Omg I love her"

Aditya:"Finally"( He sighed)

Kabir:(turning back with Vivek to see The 2 boys behind everyone)"Where are you 2 lost. come here na"

Aditya:"Nothing man. Just got a good news though "

Vivek:"What?"

Aditya:"Our buddy here just realized his love for riya"

Vivek:"oh finally"( He said while Aman still lost in his latest realization)

Kabir:"Really? woahooo another ship sailed. Now one more to go"

Vivek:"What?"

Aditya:"Don't worry Kabir that will sail soon as well then we have to find one for you as well"