Chapter 72| Her safe place

Aditya didn't need anything else. He rushed up to that room. As he found the room he stood outside rooted in fear. Slowly he lifted his hands which were shaking as he opened the door to reveal a unconscious Neha laying on the bed. Her leg were bandaged along with her left hand. Her cloths were dirty and showed multiple signs of struggle.

Aditya gasped at the sight in front of him. His eyes watered as he kind of understood the situation. He felt lifeless seeing his baby sister in such a condition. He slowly walked towards his sister as his hands touched her forehead. He bend down to kiss her forehead while a tear escaped and fell on her face.

Just then the nurse came in and looked at the unknow face while Aditya straighten up and looked at the nurse.

Nurse:"Who are you?"

Aditya:"I am her brother. Nurse.. how how is she ?"

Nurse:"She is fine? As I told the other lady before. She fainted due to trauma. This is quite normal with what happened to her. It a shame what girls face these days. By the way that other lady? Where is she? When she gets back can you give her this ointment. It seemed she was hurt as well."

Aditya:"What?"(suddenly his mind was diverted to Arohi)

Where was she? Was is okay? What had happened? He needed to know. Though he had some scenario going on in his mind. He needed to understand everything.

Meanwhile in the hospital restroom...

After the Neha had fainted on Arohi, She had panicked more. When she reached to the hospital, they rushed Neha to the ward where the doctors checked her up. She had some bruises here and there but nothing major. It was the trauma that shocked her. The nurses and Female doctor had immediately understood the situation of the 2 girls as they assured Arohi who looked helplessly at the the unconscious girl in front of her. Soon after she excused herself to call someone over. She knew she wouldn't be able to hold on any longer.

She dialed the first number from her recent and within seconds Aditya picked up the call. All she heard was his voice and her mind started to flash all the past events. She felt overwhelmed with emotions as her eyes started to blur with fresh tears just then she heard Tanvi's voice and she left a sob calling out Adi's name.

looking around her environment she composed herself as she informed them of her location asking Aditya to come fast. Soon her phone disconnected on it's own. It was out of battery. She sighed as she informed the Nurse to keep an eye on Neha while she headed to the washroom. She entered the Women washroom and locked the door. As she stood by the sink staring at her self, the past events flashed in her mind. She felt disgusted of herself for some reason. She opened the tab as she splash water on her face one after another after another and so on. Her hair on her forehead and side of her face started to become wet while her eyes were burning as they turned red maybe due to the harsh splashes. She rubbed her cheeks while she splashed water on her hands as she started to rub them harshly.

After few mins of harsh rubbing she broke down as she leaned on the wall feeling her sink burn. Just then then there was a knock on the door of the washroom door. she quickly stood up straight as she turned of the tap. She used a napkin to wipe the water off her face as she went to open the door. A woman rushed in and entered the empty washroom stall while Arohi grabbed her bag and left to Neha's ward.

As Arohi reached Neha's ward, She watched the saw the nurse exit the ward as she smiled at Arohi. Arohi gave a small nod before she opened the door to enter the room. As she entered, She saw a Man standing with his back facing her as he stared at Neha who layed still unconscious. Hearing the door open again, Aditya turned to look at the new visitor. His eyes met Arohi's who looked at him shocked for a second as her eyes started to water again. A Breath of relieve fled through Aditya as he saw Arohi in front of him.