Chapter 45 | Running Time

In the kitchen of Chauhans

As Arohi along with Tanvi and Riya entered the kitchen, They saw Ashiwarya instructing the worker as he molded the dough while Suhana had started to peel the potatoes.

Ashiwarya:(seeing the 3 girls enter) "Oh what are you 3 doing. I said na sit and chat with others"

Arohi:"Aunty we will help you. Plus you know I am not a chatty person so it's boring out there"

Tanvi:"Yes aunty and we can chat here as well na. Why do we need to sit outside to chat"

Ashiwarya:"That is also right"(Everyone laughed )

With the workers help everyone started to make dinner. Though Arohi,Riya and Tanvi were forbidden to work, They found a way to lend a helping hand here and there.

Aditya was heading to the kitchen to get some water when the scene in front of him brought a smile upon his face. He saw Ashiwarya was making chutney( Indian sauce kinda dish) while Arohi stood beside her watching. Suhana was chatting with Tanvi and Riya as Suhana made the parathas while Tanvi was cooking them on the pan and Riya stood by Tanvi. The servants were setting up the plates and stuff outside around the dinning area.

Aditya watched as his mom blended the chutney ingredients before she took a spoon and held it near Arohi who took a bite and made a face that let Ashiwarya know it was tasty as Aishwarya smiled and patted her cheeks.

God how Adi wished this to be his permanent future but he had a long way to go to reach that dream. But he was lost and confused as to how. Arohi seemed to have built a wall around her. Tanvi had caught him up on the conversation she and Arohi had. It made him be stuck in a dilemma. All his parents stories came rushing through his mind as he saw Arohi and Himself in their spot.

His parents had lot of obstacles in their life and they..they had lost many things to reach where they are today. His mind run through the thoughts of what will happen if Arohi's fears come true? How will he be able to manage then? No he can't worry about these things. He has to help Arohi get rid of her fears and her insecurities not make his own insecurities a problem as well. So that's what he did. He pushed his insecurities in the back of his mind. He sighed at his thoughts as he walked away from the kitchen.

Later that night, Everyone enjoyed the dinner together before Aman headed to drop Riya home and Arohi and Tanvi also headed home.

The next month or so had passed in what seemed like a blink of an eye. The gang had gotten busy with the project and preparing for their finals. 2 weeks after that Family dinner was the project presentation which went amazingly and the gang were praised on how they had made 2 different projects that interlinked with one another because that's how the worlds works. Soon after everyone got busy with preparing for their finals for the semester.

Though Aditya and everyone else tried their best to help Arohi overcome her fears. Things didn't seem to have made any progress. With exam preparations and the big project at office,The 2 were always around each other but also always busy. Now that Aditya had confessed already, Nothing stopped him from showing his love and care to her openly. His small gestures would dwell her heart and give her butterflies but also break her as she remembers her fears.

Aditya could see the fight Arohi was having with her self. He understood her fears and for the past few weeks he has been trying his best to show her that it's okay. They can get through this together, but he was also losing hope. He was feeling as if he continued it would almost be like pressuring Arohi. He never wanted that. He loved her from the bottom of his heart and if she doesn't feel that they would be possible then it's fine. He would be happy in her happiness. Because loving someone is not about obtaining them. It about being happy in their happiness. Together or Apart, love is still love because it isn't selfish or obsessive. It's a pure feeling.