Chapter 83| Approval

The two of them looked at each other in the same position unaware of another person witnessing them. Their eye lock broke by the sound of the operation ward gate opening as Arohi and Aditya stood up while even other's opened their eyes looking around at the surrounding before they rushed around the doctor.

Suraj:"Doctor how is maa?"

Doctor:"The operation was successful. We will keep her in observation over night and if things look great then she can be discharged by tomorrow."(everyone sighed in relief)

Everyone smiled through their tears as they looked at each other before they thanked the doctors. After some time, Tauji and his family headed home to freshen up a bit as Suraj ensured he would stay back till tomorrow morning.

Right now, Suraj along with Aditya was at the cafeteria getting some packed sandwiches for everyone Dinner. As they waited for the workers to pack their dinner, Suraj and Aditya sat on one of them empty chairs.

Aditya:"Uncle do you mind if I suggest something?"

Suraj:(looked up at him)"Say"

Aditya:"uncle why don't you and everyone go home and rest. You have been here for the past 2 days. It must be trying. I'll stay overnight and I promise I'll take care of everything. You don't need to worry at all you can trust me. Aunty and you look exhausted and even Tanvi and Aru..Arohi are drained. Vivek can take you home and I'll manage here. Tomorrow morning Dadi would be discharged"

 Aditya was a little nervous of the reaction Suraj would give. I mean he had for sure observed that Suraj was a very reserved person who didn't usually take help from anyone. Though Suraj tired his best of hide it, Aditya could see how much exhausted he was from the events of the past few days.

Suraj:"Even you are exhausted beta"

Aditya:"I? No uncle I am fine. I.."(He stopped seeing that suraj is not buying any of his words)"I'll be fine. I can manage"(He said just before the worker called out his order and Aditya went to get it)

Suraj watched the man leave as he smiled slightly. He had liked Aditya much before he had actually met him. Suraj had been around when Aditya would talk to Swati or Dadi through the video calls along with other friends of Arohi. Though he may not say it but deep down he knew Aditya was a good guy.

But still Suraj was a father. Fathers are possessive of their daughter. They know how this world is and in this all they want is to find a person who can cherish their daughters like they did or maybe even more then them. On hearing about Arohi having found a man did stump him. Did he get angry? Yes for a second but when his daughter asked him to trust her, he did. His daughters have been his pride. People from years have told him and swati to try for a boy but he knew his 2 daughters were more then sufficient for them.

His daughters have been his pride. They grew into beautiful human being and now one of his princess had found herself a prince. He was skeptical about it at first but observing Aditya for the past few days and especially during this hectic event, he knew his daughter's choice was the best.

Aditya:"Uncle lets go.."

Suraj stood up as they started to walk to the elevators to head back to the ward. As they stood in the elevator alone, silence took over.

Suraj:"umm Aditya"

Aditya:(turning to him)"Ji uncle?"

Suraj:"Thank you"

Aditya:"No need uncle it my duty. ahh I mean.. "

Suraj:"No.. I want to Thank you for being there with my Arohi.(Aditya looked on a little lost)  "From childhood Arohi has always been a shy kid. She never asked for anything nor did she very complain. She was happy in all she had. Sometimes I feel maybe I could have provided more then I did for my kids. You know Arohi is the total opposite of Tanvi. If someone does something wrong with Aru, She would just take it in without a word. It's not that she isn't brave or she can't speak up.. She just.."(He paused a little)