Chapter 5 |Meeting

24 Hours.... It has been 24 hours since Arohi and Tanvi had Arrived in Delhi. These 24 hours seemed to have passed really quickly. Meeting Their Maasi and Their cousin brother Krish was amazing. The whole day went in catching up on things and other stuff. They even video called Their parents for sometime. Around evening time, Everyone headed to the Mall and had dinner out before returning home late.

Next Morning, Arohi had gotten a call from her college informing her about the document finalization that needed to be done today.

As if now Arohi and Tanvi, Along with Manish, soumya and Krish were headed to Arohi's college. It was about 1 hour and 30 min drive from Manish's house due to traffic.  Manish and Soumya Sat in Front while Tanvi, Krish and Arohi sat in the back seat.

Arohi smiled at Tanvi and Krish's playful banter as they tried to play A game on Tanvi's phone before she leaned on the car door looking out the window. They stood on a traffic light about 10 minutes distance from the college campus.

A black car stopped on the next lane to Arohi's car as they also waited for the signal to turn green. The car was none other then Aditya and his friends.

Aditya tapped on the steering wheel waiting for the red light to turn green while he whistled one of his favorite songs. Vivek sat next to him busy typing on his phone about something related to work while Aman and kabir chatted in the backseat about Kabir new game.

Aditya Looked to the left as he kept humming the song when suddenly his eyes landed on a girl. He couldn't see her face properly but the necklace which she was playing with caught his eyes. Her Hair hid her face as it was left open.  Just as he saw her about to turn her face towards him, The signal turned Green and Honking of the car disturbed his thought. He diverted his eyes back towards the girl but the car she was in sped away in the distance. Aditya shoke his head with a soft smile and started to drive ahead.

At the college Campus...

It has been 30 mins since Arohi had reached the college campus. As if now they were seated in the office room waiting for the documentation verification.

Soumya:"It looks like it will take few more mins. Why don't you go and look around the college Arohi"

Tanvi:"Yes Mausi...I want to see the college."( Tanvi said in excitement making Arohi smile)

Arohi Along with Tanvi and krish headed out of the main office to explore the college a bit. Being one of the most reputed colleges, It was build Pretty big and extravagant. Arohi was thankful for getting a scholarship to pay half of her fees because she knew without it her parents wouldn't be able to afford it.

As they walked in the open hallway that was attached to the open grass field, Arohi saw the campus really quite and empty. Yes there were few students roaming here and there but mostly it was quite as holidays were going on all over India.

Tanvi:"This reminds me of college in Films. Why can't Ahmedabad colleges be this extravagant."

Arohi and Tanvi walked forward a little looking around the place as Krish whined about being hungry when they saw few college boys hanging around few girls as they stood in close proximity.

Tanvi:( Hiding Krish's view)" God don't tell me like Films, Big collage have big jerks also"

Arohi:"Let them be Tanu and Why are you comparing everything to films"

Tanvi:"I am not. I am just telling you to be careful sis. You are still too nice and naive for this world. Especial Delhi. It's not like Ahmedabad Aru."

Arohi:"I know Tanu...And last time I checked I was older then you. Why are you becoming the mom huh?"(She asked teasingly)

Tanvi:"Yeah but only by few mins. Plus I am not becoming anyone's mom. I am just warning you to be careful. ( she said seriously before getting a grin on her face)" Plus who knows maybe like films you will find your prince charming here"