Chapter 15| Job Interview

Meanwhile at Chauhan house things were same. The boys stayed for some time before leaving for their homes. Aditya washed up and got ready before he had lunch with his family. After Lunch, Aditya sat with his mother in the living room.

Aishwarya:"Atleast now tell me about this new friend of your"

Aditya:"Not mine only Mom. "

Aishwarya:"Yeah you know what I meant"

Aditya:"well..."( Aditya went on to explain how Arohi and Riya were standing up for Ragging so his friends and him helped and that how they became friends)" Arohi, She also has a sister. Tanvi. Tanvi wanted to Meet us and well we all celebrated Holi together. That's all"

Aishwarya:"oh..Poor girls mush feel so lonely here"

Aditya:"Hmm.. And maa. Aro...I.. I mean the sweets I brought back how were they?"

Aishwarya:"Really delicious. It was unique as well. I haven't heard of them before. Where did you friends get it from?"

Aditya:"She made it. Herself"

Aishwarya:"Really?"( Aditya nodded)

Ashish:"Maaa..."( He said as he sat beside his mother)"You have forgotten your first son. You only take care of this idiot...not me"( He whined as he side hugged Aishwarya making her laugh)

Aishwarya:"when did I forgot my son?"

Aditya:"Go to bhabhi na Bhai. She will take great care of you"( He teased)

Aishwarya:"Yes.. Ashish you have your wife now and I am thinking soon we should get someone for This baby as well. Atleast he will stop clinging onto me"

Aditya:(flushed as little but hid it)"No..I don't need anyone. All I need is my mom"

Ashish:"Just wait Bro. Let your wife Come. I'll see how much you fly then"

Suhana:(Entering)"Why is everyone teasing by Dever? He will find himself a loving and caring wife. And a cute one too won't you Adi?"

Aditya:"Bhabhi you too... Why is everyone after my wife. That will take years "

Aishwarya:"It's not even that further away adi. That reminds me. Within 2 year or so we should start searching someone for you. Who knows how long it will take to find a perfect wife for my son"

Aditya:"Okay guys That's it I am out bye"( He said as he got up and left while the rest laughed)

Next day....

Arohi and Tanvi had been cleaning all day. They were tried as heck. Their body ached as hell. Around Lunch time, they both sat exhausted and decided to order Pizza for lunch. The Domino's guy delivered the pizza within 20 mins and The girls dug in.

After lunch, Tanvi and Arohi decided to sleep a little. The nap that was supposed to be for just 2 hours turned into a 4 hour Nap. Arohi's eyes open around 7 at night and she was shocked seeing the sun had started to set. She got up and checked her phone to see the time. Then she saw few mails had came. She opened them up and got a news which made her nervous as hell.

She had gotten a Mail from one of the biggest companies in Delhi for an Interview. She had submitted her resume in the company not expecting much but getting a chance to interview was beyond her imagination.