Chapter 41|Meeting the Chauhans

Next morning..

Arohi woke up late due to it being a holiday. College was off today as well as office as it was Saturday. But surprisingly to her, Tanvi was up and super excited for the day.

Yesterday after coming home, Arohi shared the fact about Aditya being her boss and The son of the biggest business man in Delhi. Tanvi got super excited and started to spit random thoughts about how Aditya and Arohi's story will be total office romance and this and that making Arohi sigh as she listen.

Tanvi kept blabbering and blabbering about them while not even listening to one thing from Arohi. Lucky enough for Arohi, A message on Tanvi's phone distracted her for the evening. The rest of the day came to an end smoothly.

As Arohi was making breakfast for herself and Tanvi, She had video called Her mother. But she noticed that from morning Tanvi was busy chatting with some one. She would get excited even looking at the chats. Arohi frowned at her behavior but ignored it as she chatted with her mother.

Arohi:"Yes Maa. We will go visit Mausi tomorrow. Anyways mausa ji was gonna help us buy a scooty (Transportation vehicle) "

Swati:"I have been saying for months. buy 1 at least. Both you and Tanvi use public transportation for office and college "

Arohi:"We are planning on it Maa. Maybe tomorrow we can check out some model. Tanvi can use for her office travels as well. I am mostly remote 4 days a week so taking public transportation doesn't hurt"

Swati:"Yeah buy one. Should I ask your father to transfer some money"

Arohi:"No maa. We are independent now. We can afford it."

Swati:"I know I know it's just your still babies to me"

Tanvi:(Whined off camera as she heard their chat while texting)"Maaaa...we are not babies.. "

Swati:"Okay.. aru you are not a baby. But Tanvi is na"( Teased)

Arohi:"Yeah maa I agree"

Tanvi came up and took the phone from Arohi not before sticking her tongue out at her. Before she took the phone and sat on the sofa wanting to chat with her mother too.

Arohi:"So childish."(She said smiling)

Tanvi rolled her eyes as she started to  talk to her mother while Arohi continued her work. The 2 had breakfast and started getting ready for the day. They completed every chore such as cleaning the house and many others as only Saturday and Sunday's are the days they can stay at home and keep it tidy.

Afterwards they took a shower and got ready for leaving to Aditya's house. The gang had planned to meet at 2 pm at his house. It was already 1 pm.

Tanvi:"I'll just ordered 2 burger's and 2 fries that should be fine for now right"( She said coming out of the room as she wore her shoes)

Arohi:"Yeah it should fill us up for few hours."( She said as she packed her laptop and few other supplies necessary for the project)

Tanvi:"Let's go we will pick it up on our way"

Arohi:"God this is hectic"( As they rushed out the apartment)

The 2 had gotten too busy in cleaning that they forgot the time. The 2 then rushed to get ready and thought to order lunch from outside. The girls rushed out of the Apartment complex and about 10 min walk from their Apartment was a fast food restaurant from where they had already order food. Tanvi went in to get the food and pay, while Arohi called a Ola (Indian Uber) to their location.

The 2 sat on the bench near by eating as they waited for their cab. Soon after 5 mins, Their cab had arrived.

Aditya's house was about 20 min away from the college. Arohi gave the location to the driver as the 2 girls sat in the back finishing their food.