Chapter 39|Treasure Hunt

Aditya:"Huh?"( He looked towards his Brother who was encouraging him to say few words. His eyes diverted to Arohi who still stood still and in shock as she stared at him)

Ashish:"Common Adi.. say few words"

Aditya:"I..( He closed his eyes as he composed himself before taking the mic from his dad and stepping forward)"Hello everyone. I am Aditya for those you who don't know me."

He looked at Arohi's direction for a second to see a girl next to her whispering something in her ears while arohi stood still and was trying to digest the situation.

Aditya:"First of all a big thank you to everyone present here. I know some of you may not even know me or have met me before , but I consider this as a win for the company and this company and its members are like a family. Dad always used to say ones achievement in a team or family is everyone's achievement. This win isn't just mine or dad's, It's each and everyone of yours win. Today Chauhan industries have managed to grab one of the dream projects of our company and each and everyone present here put some efforts for us to reach here. So instead of congratulating me. Congratulate yourselves once. Secondly I would like to say that I feel honored to have achieved this position in this company but without my team mates..( He said looking towards his team for the past few months)" I wouldn't be anything. So thank you so much to all of you and especially mukesh sir.  Sir please come on stage"

Aditya said calling his boss whom he had worked under for these past few months. Everyone along with Arohi watched as a man around the age of Rohit came up on stage. Aditya hugged him as he patted Aditya back before Aditya started to speak again.

Aditya:"Thank you so much sir for scolding me and drowning me with work load. Thank you for not treating me as Rohit Chauhan's son but rather just a random fresher who is here to learn. You were a dream boss for me that every employee wants. Sir behind your scoldings were the support to move forwards in failure. Behind your praises was the profoundness of pride of an elder. Thank you sir truly.

Mukesh gave a appreciating nod to Aditya who smiled before turning to his father and brother.

Aditya:" Papa,( He said turning to Rohit who smiled)" If I am capable for this position. It is because of you believing in me and letting me explore my career as you did. So thank you for giving me the freedom to rise and learn as a fresher. Thank you for not privileging me and you for doing so much for me. And Thank you Bhai.. for believing in me and guiding me as you have so far. I would need your guidance in the future as well"

Ashish:(Teasingly)"Uff...when will my work finish huh?"

Aditya:(Replying back in a teasing manner)"Umm maybe the december of never"( Ashish smiled as he patted Aditya's shoulder)"Anyways guys Thank you and I look forward to interacting with you all"

Rohit took over the mic as he made few more announcement regarding the future projects before he dismissed everyone for game night.

All this while Arohi was too stunned to think anything. She had normally gathered around with others waiting for the news of the deal when she got the biggest shock of her life. Aditya.. her Adi stood on the stage. He wasn't just Aditya. He was Aditya Chauhan. Son of Rohit Chauhan, One of the biggest businessman in Delhi. But why did he hide it ? Did he not want her to know? Or was it unintentional? To think of it even Aditya doesn't know anything about my her family background.

To be honest they didn't need to know family background or other details to know each other. Arohi had fallen in love with Aditya for who he is same as Aditya had fallen in love with Arohi for who she was. Arohi loved Aditya. Her Adi.. her Adu not Aditya Chouhan. While Aditya loved his Arohi.. his Ruhi not Arohi gupta.