Chapter 13| Filmy moments

She tugged her phone in her pocket safely as she wore her backpack and got ready to run when she felt herself being pulled back. As she slightly hit a hard chest, she looked up to see Aditya had taken of his jacket and was covering both of them with it.

Aditya:"Ready"( He looked down at her as she stared at him)

Before she could registered what happened, she felt him moved forward. She herself was pushed forward slightly as his shoulder was around her trying to keep his jacket over her head as well. Arohi started to match his pace as they ran to the main entrance.

As they ran, her eyes diverted from the view in front of her to the view beside her. As she looked at the man next to her, Her eyes admired his side view. His hair slightly wet from rain drops. His sharp jawline as he looked ahead.

While admiring him, she didn't even realize when they had reached the main entrance. They rain out of the college gate and Arohi saw a white car standing near the main gate. Aditya led her towards its. As they reached the car, She could see Aman and Kabir in the front seats. Aditya pulled the jacket down as he opened the backseat gate and gestured Arohi to get in. She quickly climbed in before Aditya himself climbed in and shut the gate.

Aditya:"ufff... It's raining hard.."( He said as he ran his fingers through his wet hair, ruffling them)

Aman:"I know man. It was fine 30 mins ago. due to this so much traffic was also there."

Kabir:"You both are drenched fully"

Arohi looked down to see herself drenched. She shivered a little as she wrapped her arms around herself and looked out the window.

Aditya:"turn up the heat.( He said to aman before he turned to Arohi)" Where do you live"

Arohi:"Just behind the block."

Aman started to drive and within 5 min, they entered the Apartment complex. Arohi instructed them to her building and as Aman stopped the car in front of her building , she grabbed her bag.

Arohi:"Thank you guys"( She said towards the guys before she grabbed her bag and rushed out the car inside the building. She waved at them a final time before heading inside the building as she saw Aman drive away)

She reached her apartment and headed to take a shower before drying herself up fully. As she sat on her sofa, thoughts of today rushed her mind. such a Filmy day she thought to herself. If this would have happened in a movie or show she would be fan girling over these moments but as if now she felt embarrassed and shy.

Arohi:(As she remembered the past few events)" Why..why..why...Aruuu...God it's embarrassing what would he think. we finally had one normal moment and I ruined that too"

Meanwhile situation was a little different in Chauhan house.

Aditya reached home after dropping his friends off. He decided to change clothes before he head to his office. As he sat in his room drying his hair with a towel, memories of today came in his thoughts. A blush crept upon his face remembering them. He grinned as he remember his moments and talks with Arohi. He was truly happy they had communicated well today. It was a progress. But the other moments left him in confusion of a new feeling forming. Had he started to like Arohi? How can you like someone in just a week?

Aditya sighed as he shook the thought off. There was no point in having a argument with yourself on such a topic. It would lead no where. He knew that so he left the topic alone and decided to see where his fate takes him.

2 weeks Later..

2 weeks had gone by quite quickly. With college classes and Job hunting, Arohi hadden realized when her days began and when they ended. Surprisingly for her and Aditya, Things were back to normal the next day they met.