Chapter 17|Fun times

Aditya looked back through the rear window and saw Arohi smile a little at Aman and Riya's bantering. A smile came upon his face as he saw the wind blowing her face as she looked out the window. He looked back onto the road as he drove towards the nearest mall.

XYZ Mall..

Riya:"its your first time coming here right?"( Riya asked as the gang entered the Mall )

Arohi:"Yep."

Aman:"It's been over a month and you haven't visited his mall yet? It's so close to your house"

Arohi:"Well I don't enjoy shopping so.."

Kabir:(Gasps)"Omg am I hearing it right?"

Arohi:(Rolled her eyes)"It's quite common to not like shopping. There nothing to be dramatic about it"

Aditya:"Well it is a little shocking since living with 4 women in my house I can clearly say it rare for ladies to hate shopping "( He said amused while Arohi groaned)

Riya:(Sadly)"But boo.. You were to help me shop today"

Arohi:"I can try but let me tell you even Tanu never takes me shopping with her. She knows I have no sense in fashion."

Riya:"Well I'd hope she doesn't need you help. I mean common she is a fashion designer"

Aditya:"Tanvi is a Fashion designer?"

Arohi:"Yeah why?"

Aditya:"No actually Vivek is also in that field. "

Aman:"Well I am sure Vivek won't believe it when I tell him"

Riya:"Omg look at that dress.."( Riya rushed in one of the shops while the gang followed)"It looks pretty right"

Arohi:"I guess but the color red would look better"

Riya:"Red...wait"( She picked the red dress with the same design and held it to her body )" which one looks best?"

Arohi:"They both look good ri.. why don't you try both. It's difficult to say like this"

Riya:"Yeah wait.."( Riya searched through the dresses as she picked out another size of the same dress in red and held it to Arohi) "We can get the same dress and twin someday"( Arohi laughed)

Arohi:"Let's focus on you for now"( Arohi helped Riya search few dresses before Riya went to the trial room while Arohi sat outside scrolling through her phone. The boy had headed to the men's section to check things out for themselves)

As Arohi scrolled through her phone, her eyes stuck the mail app. She had opened and refreshed it over 20 times today. Waiting for a response, but getting nothing. It was already 4 in the evening. She had started to lose even the tiniest bit of of she had.

Riya:"Aru..."

Arohi looked up to see Riya in the dress she had picked out. Keeping her phone aside she helps Riya pick a dress. Turns out yellow was more of Riya's color then red. After about 30 to 40 mins of more shopping everyone decided to get something to eat.

They all headed up to the food court where they all ordered their desired food. Arohi and Riya had orders mini pizzas while Aditya ordered a subway. Aman and Kabir had ordered, Papi chaat and veg roll respectively.