Chapter 11 | Job

Arohi watched as Aditya walked to the order counter and chatted with the man there before he came back with 2 plates of food in his hand. Arohi sat in confusion when he placed 2 plates in front of her. The 2 plates had other plates on top of them covering it. He settled down in front of Arohi as he removed the cover to reveal 2 plates of Maggi.

Arohi:(Excitedly)"Maggiiiii"

Aditya:(Amused by her reaction)"I got 2. 1 with vegetables and 1 plain. I don't know which one you like."

Arohi looked up as she saw Aditya expression. Damn did he look cute. Wait..Arohi mentally slapped her head to get her mind straight.

Arohi:"But why...I mean.."

Aditya:"Well I don't want you fainting on me from being hungry. From 9 you didn't have anything and Most of your lunch was eaten by everyone else. I already have a hard time handling you while your fall here and there being fully fed, I don't want to know what will happen when you faint due to hunger"( He said the last part teasingly)

Arohi:"I..I.. "

Aditya:"Let's eat fast we have 15min before class starts."

Arohi didn't argue much and took the plain Maggi plate and started to eat while Adi took the veg one and started to eat. Arohi was thankful to Aditya as she really was famished.

As they finished their food in silence, Arohi's phone pinged. A Message from Riya came stating that they are heading up to class and does she want them to wait for her or will Aditya and She meet them in class. Arohi looked at her watch which stated 12:55. She replied for them to head up. They'll join soon.

Arohi:"Should we head to class"

Aditya:"Yea"( they threw their plate and started to headed up to their class)

Arohi:"Thank you Aditya. "( She said after a few mins of silence causing Aditya to freeze a little before he nodded at her)

As they climbed the stairs of the college, few students ran down from the opposite side causing Arohi to stumble a little as Aditya held her to stabilize her.

Aditya:"Careful.."( Arohi stood up at a distance and immediately scolded herself for stupidity)

Arohi:(In her mind to her self)"Why..Why Why why...why does it always happened around him. Now be will tease me again. God do you really hate me this much..."( She whined inwardly as she made face expressions which Aditya observed smiling at its cuteness)

Aditya:"No need to fight yourself Ms. Clumsy I know your habit of falling very well now."

Arohi:"I...arggg. I am going bye"( She said as she rushed up the stairs to her class while Aditya let out a small laugh before heading up)

The day past in the jiff as the last lecture was pretty boring for Arohi. She headed home to be greeted by Tanvi who was busy in her own world watching Some show on the tv. Arohi freshen up while Tanvi made something for her to eat and set up potatoes on the gas to get them boiled for the dinner. The girls enjoyed dinner together before they prepare few things for Tanvi's first day at work before heading to bed.

The next day was also normal for Arohi. Tanvi had left a little early as she was taking the bus and wanted to get familiar with the routes. Arohi also left 10 min prior to college time.

The college day also passed by with normal activities. They again had lunch with the boys and most of it was Riya and Aman arguing while Kabir tying to shut them up.

As Arohi came home around 3, She felt empty. The whole house screamed silence. She sighed as she layed back on the couch. Tanvi would not be home for another 4 hours.