Chapter 16 | Plans

Arohi huffed as she looked back to see The guys and Riya already present their. Vivek sat on his desk busy on his phone while Riya, Aman and Kabir were looking out the window at the scene outside.

Riya:"Aruuu..came here"( Arohi dropped her bag at her seat and headed up. As she came near the window, a clear view of the chaos outside came in her eyesight)

There sat a boy on his knees in front of a girl who looked utterly disturbed by all the attention while the crowd cheered.

Kabir:"common girl answer already"

Arohi:"She looks uncomfortable "

Riya:(Huffed)"Why wouldn't she. Don't you remember him girl. He is Vicky? Remember the play boy. With a new girl each week?"

Arohi:"Wait.. the vicky that ditched the girl named Rachel and broke up with her just because she didn't pick up his call or something "

Riya:" video call boo"( She corrected Arohi)

Arohi:"That doesn't make it any better. Gosh this is what love has come to in this world."

Riya:"Yeah it's sucks but there has to be true love somewhere in this world"

Aditya:"There is.. just hard to find"

Arohi looked back to see Aditya sitting next to Vivek. He was also busy on his phone but from his tone the administration of love can be seen.

Riya:"Why.. you found one?"( Riya asked not paying attention much to her words)

On these words, Aditya looked up and his eyes met Arohi's who looked away immediately.

Aditya:"No..not yet but maybe someday. But I have seen true love. Love in which 2 people became each other's. The love where one lives for the other. I see love like this everyday "

Kabir:"Yeah..( Looking at Arohi and Riya's confused face)" Well his mom and Dad had love marriage "

Riya:"Ohh cool...Omg Boo look" ( Arohi turned to the window )

Kabir:"Damn the drama.. Adi...Vi...look"

They watched as another guy pushed through the crowd and held the girls hand. He said some word which were inaudible to Arohi and others before they saw the new guy pull the girl away from the crowd while vicky burned in anger.

Aman:"And interval. Pee break everyone be back next time for 2nd part of the movie"( He said dramatically as he sat down on his desk while the crowd outside also disappeared and the class started to fill up)

Soon the teacher entered and everyone settled down at their seats. Arohi Sat down at her seat with Riya as the teacher began to teach. 1st period ended quickly before everyone waited for the next teacher to come. Arohi was just listening to Riya talk about one of her cousins when a guy came up to Arohi.

Guy:"Hey...Arohi right?"

Arohi:(Looking up confused )"Yeah?

Arohi looked up to see a guy who she hadn't seen before. She guessed he was probably from this class only.

Guy:"Can I borrow notes from 1st period "

Arohi:"Sure... but give it back before lunch."

Guy:"Yeah don't worry "( As the guy left Arohi turned to Riya and whispered)

Arohi:"Hey....what's that guy's name?"

Riya:"I don't know... Wait... you just gave you notes to a randome person without knowing his name"