Chapter 26|Traveling moments

Aditya looked at Arohi through the rear mirror when she said his parents were cute. A thought of them in the place of his parents came place as he looked up ahead and smiled.

Vivek:"It's saying to take a left from here and we can see it on our left"

Aditya:"Okay"

As Aditya pulled into the parking lot, They saw Aman and Kabir had already arrived and parked their bike inside. Aditya parked the car as everyone got down and started to head inside.

Vivek:"A table for 7"( He said at the reception where a waiter guided them to their seats)

Everyone settled down around the table and soon they were provided with the menu. Another waiter came and served water for everyone.

Waiter:"Sir you can either order or we have lunch buffet at that corner of the restaurant from which you can eat. What would you prefer?"

Aditya:"Let us check out the buffet. If not then we will order"

The Gang checked out the buffet before they decided that they can just order some dishes as the buffet was limited to certain dishes only. They ordered their food respectively and soon began to devour it as it arrived.

Tanvi:"So where are we visiting after this?"

Aman:"Well since we need to explore the problem of society, we thought why not go to a village area near by. There is a farmland near by which is a good tourism spot as it shows the natural beauty of Delhi and they also provide multiple Nature activities such as zip lining, bungee jumping, hiking, biking and more"

Tanvi:"Ohh sounds fun"

Aditya:"Yeah. Near the farm are village area where we can see how village life can be and maybe get some ideas for our project"

Arohi:"That sounds like a good plan"

Waiter:(Coming towards their table)"Maam, sir would you like to order a desert or will you like your bill"

Vivek:"We will take a desert and also bring us the bill.( Turning to everyone)"What do you guys want"

Riya:"Chocolate Brownies "

Arohi/Tanvi:"Gulab Jamun ( Indian sweet)" ( They both said at the same time then looked at each other and laughed)

They ordered everyone's respective dessert and continued their talk. After few mins, their desserts were served along with the bill. As Aditya started to pull his card out for paying, Arohi held his hands making him look up at her.

Arohi:"I'll pay today"

Aditya:"it's okay I'll pay Arohi"

Arohi:"nope I am paying."( She said as she pulled out her card and gave it to the waiter)

Aditya sighed looked at Arohi as he kept his card back in his wallet with a smiled while Vivek smirked at little as he looked at Aditya and leaned in to whisper a little.

Vivek:(Whispering)"Wow impressive huh? She is already showing her right on you without even being together."

Aditya:"Shut up dude. Stop spending so much time with Kabir and Aman. You are turning like them"

The waiter returned with Arohi's card and as she thanked him before everyone finished their dessert and started to head out.

Riya:"How far is this farm village area "

Vivek:"2 and a half hours from here. It around the outskirts of Delhi."

Kabir:"Bro I am damn sleepy after eating such delicious food. ( Turning to Aman)"Sorry bro but I can't ride with you because I don't want to die such a stupid death. Imagine tomorrow in the newspaper it would say. The kabir Mathur died such a horrifying yet stupid death. In sleep he slipped from the bike. tch tch tch.. such boring and laughable death"