Chapter 79| In laws

Arohi:"Papa at least trust your daughter's decisions"

Swati:"Ji.. Maybe we can.."

Suraj stood up as he left to his room. Arohi sighed as she hid her face in her hands while her mother sat beside her hugging her. Tanvi groaned in disappointment of how Taiji's interruption made the whole event bad.

Dadi:"Aru baccha? Is it that Adi boy?"

Arohi :(looked up shocked at her dadi's guess)"Yes dadi? How did you know?"

Dadi:(smiled)"I have lived a long life baccha. I can understand these feeling more then you guys these age. He is a nice boy. "

Tanvi:"Right dadi? But how do we get your son to agree to this?"(She joked slightly)

Swati:(scolded Tanu)"Tanu!!"

Arohi:"Papa?"(She looked to see her father coming out of the room causing everyone in the room to stand up)

Suraj:"Where is this..boy.."

Arohi:"Delhi papa"

Suraj:"Can he come here?"

Arohi:(shocked)"huh?"

Suraj:"can he.."

Tanvi:(Excitedly)"of course he can papa. We will tell him. I am sure he will be here as soon as possible"

Suraj nodded as he left to his room again while Arohi stood their shocked. She couldn't comprehend what had happened. Tanvi squealed as she jumped in excitement hugging Arohi while her mother and Dadi smiled.

Tanvi:"Aru.. aruu.."

Arohi:"He.. I.."

Tanvi:"Yes he agreed.. I mean partially but it's still a step towards success"

Arohi:(crying)"omg Tanu I..."

The Arohi cried in her arms as Tanvi smiled in excitement. Afterwards Tanvi rushed Arohi to go tell Aditya to get here as soon as possible. She felt a little weird to leave in front of her mother to talk to Aditya but when her mother gave her a nod she practically ran to her room to call Adi.

Aditya had just came out of the washroom after changing and washing his face when Arohi's call displayed on his phone. He frowned in confusion to her call this early. He picked it up as his morning anxiety came back.

Aditya:"Hello? Aru? All fine? "

Arohi:"Adi!!"(She said while crying)

Aditya:(panicked)"Aru? Ruhi? What happened? Did someone say something?"

Arohi:"Adi.. If.. if I say that I want you here will you come"

Aditya:"Of course jaan I would leave everything and come. You are more important to me then anything in this world"

Arohi:"Then come here Adi.. As soon as possible. Your future father in law has called you"

Aditya:"My futu..What?"

Arohi:(giggle slightly)"Yes Adi.. I told them. I told them about us. Papa want to meet you."

Aditya:"Your not joking right?"

Arohi:"no Adi."

Aditya:"Oh my god. YESS..Aru.. I.. God..  I love you"

Arohi:(smiled)"me too.."

Aditya:"I am coming tomorrow... no.. today.. Oh I have to book a train ticket or you know what.. I'll take the flight..yeah and oh my god I have to buy gift for them and .."

Arohi:"Calm down Adi.."

Aditya:"How can i..I will meet my in laws for the first time"

Arohi:"Adi..."