Chapter 12 |Conversations

Next Morning, Arohi followed her regular routine of getting up and getting ready for college. Tanvi left 1 hour early while Arohi left at 8:40 for college.

The first lecture was weird. The lecture of one teacher was given to another. The class they were supposed to have after Lunch was taken in 1st period with no explanation what so ever. After an hour of class, the teacher got a call. 20 min of the class was still left. Everyone watched as the teacher talked in frustration on the phone.

Riya:"Today is totally a weird day."( Arohi heard Riya whisper to her)

Arohi:"Yeah it's weird "

Riya:"Well I am to tried today to do anything"

Arohi:"What happened"( she asked a little worried)

Riya:"Nothing.. just my periods."

Arohi:"Oh....yeah I feel ya.."

Riya:"i feel like sleeping "

Teacher:"Well bad news guys.... we can't continue class anymore."( The students cheered)"Okay okay atleast act like you enjoy learning"

Man:"Sir I suck at lying though "( The class again erupted with laughter and cheers)

Teacher:"Alright.. one more news before I leave. The college is having an event for college kids from 1st year to 4th. The crowd is big so they need more teachers. You all are adults, I hope you can handle yourself without supervision. If you want then please join the event or volunteer. We can use the help. Otherwise don't cause trouble."

Girl:"Sir will be have classes at all today"

Teacher:"No sure, but you will get a message "( The teacher left with that as everyone started to get up and leave)

Arohi:"Ri head home and rest. I don't think we will have proper classes today"

Riya:"Yeah I am heading home"( She said as she grabbed her backpack and they both started to leave)

As they were in the hallway, they were joined by the guys. Arohi smiled at them in greeting while Riya gave a small smile.

Kabir:"What happened Riri..."

Riya:"Nothing"

Aman:(Keeping his hand in her shoulder as he teased her)"What a amazing day it is today. Ms. Talkative and annoying women is quiet today"

Riya:"No today Aman please "

Aman:(Stopping his teasing)"Okay something is totally wrong with her. Let's take her to the hospital "

Arohi:(Seeing Riya about to burst)"Aman she isn't feeling well. Let her go home"(Turning to Riya)"Will you be able to drive your scotty?"

Aditya:(Passing his car keys to Aman)"Drop her home Aman. I'll wait in college for few hours."

Riya:"No it's okay.."

Aman:"Shut up and come"(He said as he grabbed the keys and held her hand pulling her)

Riya:"But my...my scotty"

Kabir:"I'll drive it to your house."( He said walking with them)

The 3 exited the building as they crossed the garden to the parking area. While Vivek and Aditya walked out behind them with Arohi along with them.

Vivek:"Adi I'll head to office yaar... The important Client are to visit today"

Aditya:"Yeah but the car..."

Vivek:"I'll halt a cab. You..."

Aditya:"I'll stay here and wait. Let Aman come back then I'll head to office as well. You go on"