Chapter 6| New Apartment

After 20 mins of work, Arohi and her family finally finished their work at the college. They were given the information that college will start in 2 day. Meaning Monday as today was Saturday. As Arohi and Her family exited the cabin, Arohi didn't have the guts to look up. All the while she looked down on the floor as her Mausaji guided them through the crowd.

They met Tanvi and Krish along the way, As they headed to the car parking area. In about 5 mins from the college, Manish turned towards a apartment complex area. They decided to show Arohi and Tanvi their new home before heading home.

The house was brought on Tanvi and Arohi's name and All that was needed was the signature of them, all the other paper work was done by Manish on Suraj's behalf. Arohi and Tanvi filled some documentations at the main office of the Apartment complex before, They headed up to see the house.

Their flat was on 2nd floor. As they entered, They saw the 1 bedroom flat already filled with normal furniture. As they entered the flat, to their right was the kitchen area and in front was the main living room, Attached to it was the patio. A small hallway between the kitchen and the living room Led to Main bedroom and the washroom.

Arohi:"Mausi this furniture?( She asked confused seeing the whole house already filled with furniture and other necessary things)

Soumya:"Beta it's your father gift for you both. This flat is on your names and it's your flat. He wanted his daughters to be comfortable here. Tanvi, Arohi it's a big responsibility to live alone and take up all the expenses. You are lucky to have such parents to trust you and support you in your dream. Now it's your job to make them proud. You both have already done that but it's time to be independent and get a stable career. You became adults few years back only but now is when you truly are taking the responsibility of being adults."

Arohi and Tanvi nodded in determination mentally making a note to never disappoint their parents.

Manish:"We will move you stuff here tomorrow. College is close by and Tanvi I have looked into your job. Though it's not finalized yet but I know you will rock you Interview. Your Office is at 20 mins distance from here and the office provided car for employees. "( Arohi and Tanvi nodded in agreement)

Meanwhile in Chouhan Mansion...

From the point he had returned home, His mind kept wondering on that girl. The way she flushed in embarrassment. The way she mutter sorry without even knowing if it was her fault or not. The way she exited the office room looking at the ground. The way her hand griped on to his in fear. The way she collided with him. Her innocent eyes. Her Flushed cheeks.

Aditya:"Okay okay hold up what I am thinking man. I don't even know that girl"( He said shaking his head to get her thoughts of his head)" Tu pagal ho gaya hai Adi..." Translation: "You have gone crazy Adi.."

Aishwarya:" Adi...Adii"(She called out her son's name as she enter his room)"Beta I am searching you everywhere and you are sitting here."

Adi:"What happened Ma?"

Aishwarya:"Nothing beta. You didn't come down for evening tea so I thought something happened. Everything's alright na"( She asked sitting next to him as he kept his head on her lap)

Adi:"Yeah maa. I am just tired "( She ran her hands through his hair as he smiled feeling his mother's warmth)

Aishwarya:"You know today I saw your horoscope"

Adi:(Laughs)"Yeah. What did it say this time"

Aishwarya:"Oh common I know you don't believe in it but that doesn't mean it is false "

Adi:"I know I know mom. Okay what did it say. Is my lucky time starting anytime soon"( He asked joking)

Aishwarya:"actually it did. Your horoscope stated that a new ray of light is to enter you life "