Chapter 62| Bride Hunt

Aditya pulled Arohi out of the shop as they started to walk away in the crowd. Arohi smacked Aditya's hands off her while He looked back at her confused and Ruhi who was in his arms giggled at her Chachu's expression.

Aditya:"What happened?"

Arohi:"What would Ashish bhaiya think? You held my hand in front of them. Adi they would.."

Aditya:"chilll Jaan. Bhai already knows about us. And before you think i told him. I didn't, He knew before even I knew that I fell in love with you"

Arohi:"What?!"

Aditya:"Yes. Aru.. He is my Brother but has always treated me like his first child. He knows me more then i know myself. Sometimes I think he is like my second dad. He has always been there for me at every stage of my life whether it be the 10 year old adi who got into multiple mischief or the 18 year old adi who was so lost in picking the Path of his life."

Arohi:(smiled)"You truly admire him right? The way your eyes hold so much love for him it shows. (She took her hand and intertwined it with his hands)"Your very lucky to have such an amazing Family Aditya. They are goals"

Aditya:"they are your family too."

Arohi:"Yes and for that also i want to thank you. I have never imagined i would be this lucky. You know from childhood I adored the idea of Joint Family but when we moved back in with our joint family after i turned 14, I saw the harsh reality of Joint family. Maybe it's just my family or maybe there are many family out there but I started to think that all joint family's only created problems. But you unknowingly full filled another wish of mine. You have given me such an Amazing family and even though they don't see me as their family, the love and care each and everyone has provided to me is out of this world."

Aditya:(Smiled slightly as he squeezed her hand in assurance)"You have never actually talked much about your whole family."

Arohi:"Maybe some day I will. It's best you know the type of drama that might arise when our relationship gets revealed. Your family might be accepting and Even my mom and dad might agree but there is that one person in our family that loves to fuel the fire."(She sighed)"Leave this for now. (Turning to Ruhi)"Ru baby are you hungry"

Ruhi:"Ice ceam( cream)."

Arohi:"Naughty girl. Didn't you eat ice cream just few hours ago huh?"(She tickled ruhi in Aditya's arms who giggled)

Aditya:"Okay ru what about pizza?"

Ruha:(Excitedly)"pisa(Pizza)!"(she started to clap her hands)

Aditya:(laughed)"Her love for pizza is totally something else. Come on"

He pulled her to the other side of the market where the food stalls were kept. Soon they come across one which sells Small mini Pizzas. Aditya ordered to 2 pizzas one plain cheese for Ruhi and another veg for Arohi and himself. They settled down on the big table which was occupied by multiple random families. Arohi took Ruhi in her arms as Adi broke one slice of cheese pizza. He brought it near Ruhi's mouth who took small small bites.

Aditya:"If you want then have the cheese as well. This munchkins can only eat at most 1 and half slice."

Arohi nodded as Adi started to eat the veg one while feeding Ruhi in between. Arohi also started to eat her while making sure Ruhi was eating properly in her lap. The 2 talked as well as they laughed and enjoyed each others company. A stranger would totally mistake them to be a happy family of three.

Arohi:"Ru baby.. Have one more bite?"

Ruhi:(Pouting)"No no.. "

Arohi:"Already full? (Ruhi nodded cutely making Arohi stare at her in awe)"Okay"(Arohi wiped Ruhi's mouth then helped her drink some water while she finished up her slice.)