Chapter 51|Helping Nature

The gang then dropped Arohi and Tanvi along with Riya to Arohi's Apartment before the boys headed home. Riya had planned to stay over with the girls as she knew it would be late at night when they got free, plus it had been long since she had spend some time with them.

As if now, Arohi and Riya sat on the sofa in their nightwear as they scrolled through the pictures of today while Tanvi was making Maggi for the 3 of them. Though they had had a proper dinner outside as even the rest of the gang had gotten food from a near by restaurant while waiting for Arohi and Aditya, It was around 12:30 and they felt famished. Also who would ignore the best midnight snack of the century.

As the girls sat on the sofa with the warm plate of delicious Maggi in their hands, Tanvi kept on a show on the tv. The lights of the living room were dim while the girls sat on the sofa all cuddled up in blankets and pillows. Arohi phone pinged as she looks to see a message from Aditya wishing her good night. A soft smile came upon her face as she opened the chat up to reply to him.

Meanwhile in Chauhan house..

Aditya reached home as he bid by to Vivek who came to drop him while Aman had gone to drop Kabir off. Aditya headed in quietly as it was already late at night and he didn't want to disturb anyone. He was sure his parents would be asleep by now. As he was heading to his room, He saw the study room light was on. He headed there and peeked inside to see his brother Ashish sitting on the desk writing something in a dairy like book.

Aditya:"Bhaii..."

Ashish:(Looking up)"Oh Adi.. you came."

Aditya:"Yes bhai..what are you up too"

Ashish:"Oh nothing just planning a surprise "

Aditya:"Surprise?"

Ashish:( As Aditya took a seat next to him)"Yes Mr. majnu Surprise for next week."

Aditya:(thinking of what might it be next week)"Next week?..ohhhhh Mom and Dad's anniversary is next week"

Ashish:"Yes.. and it's their 30th anniversary. I thought to make it a little more special this year. See maybe.."( He started to explain his thoughts to Aditya who smiled in approval)

Aditya:"This is excellent bhai.. They will love it"

Ashish:"I hope so.. now common and help me with this."

Within An hour or so the Plan was set for them. Just few changes and last min arrangements were left to handle.

Ashish:"Let's do this tomorrow. It's already late"

Aditya:(Yawning)"Yeah Bhai.."

As the 2 brothers packed up the stuff and headed up to their room,Aditya's room came before Ashish and the 2 stopped there to talk.

Ashish:"By the way Adi..What's the special occasion?"

Aditya:"Huh? What bhai?"

Ashish:"That's what I am asking. You are dress in a 3 piece suit. It has to be for some personal event because I know there is no office event today. Secondly you are Extremely happy. More then you have been in this past few days or so. Sooo what's cooking?"

Aditya Was always amazed how his brother could figure him out this quickly. Maybe because Ashish had always been a parent figure as well as a brother figure to him. Aditya smiled at his brother as he pulled him in the room.

Ashish:"ohh...it's a long story I see."( He teased as Aditya made him settled down on the bed before sitting next to him)

Aditya:"Bhai...I...Arohi confessed to me"