Chapter 52 |Being Late

Arohi:"Dada Ji This is bad"( She exclaimed gaining the attention of the 2 elders)

Elder Man:(Noticing that Arohi had not left)"You are still here"( He said rudely)

Arohi:"That's rude. But it's okay. See Dada Ji I helped you but you didn't even thank me. This is bad na. Right Dadi ji?"( She said looking towards the elder women as she gave a small wink making the women smile)

Suhasni:"yes beta"( As the elder man started to open his mouth to say something)

Arohi:"But it's okay. You don't need to say Thank you. Instead you can help me one thing. What say?"

Elder man:(confused)"Huh?"

Arohi:"Just come with me."

Elder man:"But.."

Arohi:( With a fake stern face)"Dada ji no but just come with me"

Elder man sighed as he looked at his wife who gave him a small nod with a smile. He looked towards Arohi and nodded making her smile.

Arohi:"Come then"( She helped the lady up as the 3 walked out to of the hospital. They headed to an cafe one block next to the hospital)

Arohi and the elder couple settled down on the corner table while the couple looked at her confused. The waiter came to their table before anyone could question Arohi.

Waiter:"Maam your order?"

Arohi:"I'll have a ice Latte and that will be it"

Waiter:"Sure maam"

As the waiter left Arohi looked in her bag and took out her lunch box. She opened the lid to reveal Aalo ke parathe in the lunch box. Arohi slid the box in front of the couple as the looked up confused at her.

Arohi:"Dadi ji you need to take your medicine so please eat these parathas then have your medicine."

Suhasni:"No how can I beta it's yours"

Arohi:"Please Dadi ji. Dada ji you only tell her she needs to eat. And I can guarantee they taste good. My sister made them today. They are totally homemade "

The elder man looked at Arohi for a min before turning to his wife and nodding as if telling her to have it. Soon the waiter came with her iced latte as she payed the bill as say their seeing the elder women eat the paratha.

Arohi:"By the way Dada ji you can also try. I assure you my Sister cooks good. Though I have to make you taste some made by me. They are better then my Sister"( she said the last part jokingly making the women smile while a small smile come upon the elder man which he hid)

Suhasni:"It's delicious beta. Try some na "( She said giving it to her husband who quietly took a bite making Arohi smile as she sipped her coffee)

Arohi:( Seeing them finish the food in the lunch box)"do you want something else? Like lemonade or something?"

Elder man:"I don't think they make lemonade here"( He said in a straight voice)

Arohi:" Dada ji all you need to say is if you want or not. Finding it is my Job. So..do you?"

Suhasni:(As she eat her medicine )" No beta you have already done so much. I can't even thank you enough "

Arohi:(Giving a playful glare)" Again Dadi ji? You decide am I you beta or a stranger? if stranger then I will not even call you dadi"

Suhansni:(Smiling slightly)"okay I won't say Thank you. But you have to come home some day. I'll cook food for you"

Arohi:"Surely but before that you have to get well. Dada ji feed my dadi ji some good good food and make her better fast."