Chapter 40|Winner's prize

Ashish:"I don't know whats up but i think you both definitely know each other. (turning to Adi who stared at him in shock)"and you most definitely want to talk about something urgent to her. Your restlessness shows so talk it out. You only have 10 min, come fast"(He said giving Aditya a smile before leaving)

Arohi looked at Ashish's leaving figure in shock before turning her attention to Aditya as she heard him clear his throat.

Aditya:"Umm so..Congratulations for winning"

Arohi:(Looking down at the key in her hand)"Thanks"( She smiled)

Aditya:"I..I didn't know you worked here"

Arohi:"I didn't either"

She said as she gave a weak smile to him thinking of all the difference that will come between them now that she knows that she is no where near his position in society. For a moment in her head she had wanted to push pass all the insecurities of Aditya not liking her or Her parents approval. Maybe she wanted to be normal and see if her and Aditya really had a chance at life but this new information broke her courage of that. Now why would he love someone so lower them him. Why would His parents accept a middle class person? Sure they were nice but they were still rich and wealthy. Aditya is every girls dream and he deserves the best in the world. Arohi knew she was no where near best.

As these thoughts jumbled in Arohi's head, Aditya took her weak smile as a sigh of displeasure of not knowing the truth. He curses himself in his mind as he thinks of the stupid misunderstanding he had create within themselves.

Aditya:"Arohi I swear. I swear I never meant to hide this from you. I didn't even realize till now that you might not know my family background or me. I would never hide this from you Arohi. It's just I don't have a habit of vocally bragging about my surname. I liked to keep this hidden as much as possible because people start to over react. But I never wanted to hide from you. I just.. with you I was Aditya. Not Aditya chauhan. And maybe in our moments I forgot to mention it. I am extremely sorry of you feel hurt or.."

Arohi:(Keeping her palm on his mouth to shut him up)"Calm down Adi.. It's okay. I am not mad. Yes I was shocked seeing you there and yeah I never in my life imagine you to be this.. well..you know. But at the same time I never really thought of it. I always saw you as Aditya just Aditya. And why are you sorry? if your at mistake of forgetting to mention a detail that most probably had no connection with any conversation we had then shouldn't I be sorry too? You all knew when I got the job but I don't think I found a proper time to tell you that I was hired at Chauhan industries. If I had then maybe we would have cleared this out way earlier. Aditya it's not your fault and I am not mad at all not at you at least. I was just shocked. "

Aditya:"Oh thank god I got scared for a moment. ( She gave him a smile while he smiled back ) "by the way I prefer Adu"

Arohi:(Shocked)"Huh?"( in her mind as she looked at him flustered) "Did he remember that night"

Aditya:(Slight smirk)"You said Adi na.. that was cute but I like Adu more from your mouth"

Arohi:(Eyes widen as she looked At Aditya)"W..w..I.. "( A phone call disturbed Their conversation much to Aditya's dismay)

Aditya:(Picking up the call)"Yes bhai?"

Ashish:"They are asking for you both. Come to the main stage area quickly"

Aditya:"Yeah bhai"( He ended the call and looked at Arohi)" We should get going"

Arohi:"Yeah"( She rushed inside as Aditya followed her)

At the stage area, Everyone had gathered around to see the winner. As Arohi and Aditya reached, Arohi saw Sonia and her team already on the stage. Sonia waved her hand signaling Arohi to come up. She gave a nod to Aditya as a signal of her going before she headed towards sonia. On the other hand Adi went to the side of the stage by Ashish.