Chapter 29| Approval

Aditya:"We are also your friends Tanvi. And I assure Arohi is naive but she is special. It our honor, at least I am truly grateful to have known a person like her"( He said looking at her with admiration while Tanvi looked at him. She followed his face to Arohi before looking at at him realizing something)

Tanvi:(Becoming really serious as her voice turns stern)"Aditya..do by any chance like my Sister?"

Aditya froze in his spot as his adoring smile came off and his eyes widen. He turned slightly to Tanvi's direction to see her serious expression making him be in lose of words. HE gulped as he tired to smile a little to calm the situation down.

Tanvi:"So...do you like my Sister?"(she asked again)

Aditya:"I...I...no..I.. ye..I.. god"( He fumbled with his words as he hide his face in his palms)

Tanvi:"Be honest with me here Aditya.. You compared me to your sister so at the moment treat me as one and tell me honestly do you like Arohi?"

He looked towards Arohi then back at Tanvi. He knew for sure that he didn't want to hide his feelings from the world. He was not ashamed of them nor had any other reason to be. The only fear he had was Tanvi and Arohi's closeness. They looked so close that he was sure they would share everything from small details to huge deals in their life and this was a huge deal. On top of that he didn't want Arohi to learn this from somewhere else other then him. He also wanted her to first realize if she actually liked him before anything else.

Tanvi:"Aditya?.."

Aditya:(Looking at Tanvi as he took a deep breath)"I..I do like Her. In fact if I am being honest then I am in love with her.( He saw her serious expression but continued to speak up) I know this may seem weird or even fake to you but trust me I actually love her. Yes it has only been about 5 months since we have known each other but the one thing I have learned from my own family experience is that love comes in multiple ways. Love can happen in seconds or even take years. Tanvi I don't know how you will take on this information but all I want to say is please at least try to understand me and my feeling. Also for now please don't let your Sister know about my feelings. I want to Express it to her at the right time when I know that she loves and adores me too."( He said looking at her)

Tanvi all this while held a stern face which scared Aditya just a tiny bit but he held hope. Hope in his love. As Tanvi analyzed the situation a smile broke upon her face as she squealed a little loudly hugging Aditya and taking him by surprise.

Tanvi:"Oh my God..oh my god I am sooo happy. "( breaking the hug)" Sorry I got over excited but what can I do? I found my jijaji"

Aditya:(Blushed slightly)"Jijaji?"

Tanvi:"Yes jijaji.. what else will I call my sister's  future husband jiju"( She said teasing and Aditya laughed)

Aditya:"Thank you Tanvi for excepting me. You mean a lot to Arohi which means you mean a lot to me too and I know that even before her acceptance to my feeling, your approval is needed. I am happy I got it"

Tanvi:"Aditya from what I have heard about you to how I have seen you, I can tell that you are a great guy. Yes I know nothing much about your family or background but I know how you care for my Sister. I have seen it as a friend and now that I realize that it was also as a lover. But Aditya I just want to warn you"

Aditya:(Confused)"Warn me?"

Tanvi:"Aditya..Arohi is a very insecure person. She most of the time doubts her self.  From childhood she has been a typical good girl. Follow what the elders say and thing twice before doing something which is considered wrong in her elders eyes. I am the only one for whom she has gotten even a little bit close to breaking the rule. (Tanvi laughs a little remembering the past incidents) She maybe a little hesitance or even look down upon herself when she realizes that she can receive your love. You might have to make her realize her true value. But please don't give up on her. She will come around but it will take some time.