Chapter 70| Shaken moment

The white screen in front of Arohi glowed brightly while she moved her head from right to left feeling stiffness in her neck. It was 5 pm already on a Friday evening. By this time she would pack up her work and leave for home but today she can't. She needed to get this work done no matter what.

It had been 7 months since the trip to Nainital. And a lot had happened in these 7 months. As if now she sat on her desk at the Chauhan industries trying to finish up her work as she is leaving for her hometown in a day. Her last exam was held 2 days back on a Wednesday and she had booked herself and Tanvi the train tickets for Sunday.

Sonia:"Aru.. lets head home"

Arohi:"I can't now Sonia. It will take me at least 2 more hours"

Sonia:(sighed)"Why are you stressing yourself so much. It's not like you haven't take few days off before. Plus i will handle it. Don't stress yourself"

Arohi:"Don't worry I'll get adi to drop me"

Sonia:(gave a teasing smile)"Oh yeah yeah your adi will drop you. Don't lie girl. Just tell me you want to spend some time with your man. I would not deny it"(She teased while Arohi laughed)"Anyways. Don't stress yourself and overwork. What ever you don't finish I'll do it. You just enjoy your 2 weeks off"

Arohi:(stood up and hugging Sonia)"Thanks yaar"

Sonia:"No need. okay.. I'll head home now. See you when you get back. Don't forget to call me"(Sonia left while Arohi sighed as she looked at her phone)

She had 2 messages from Aditya. It was one stating he is heading to a meeting with a client outside of the office and He might be late so he won't be able to meet her before she leaves the office. Arohi replied back saying  it's fine they will meet tomorrow and to take care. Arohi smiled at Aditya next message which was of "I will and I love you". Arohi looked back at the screen as she sighed.

The last 7 months of her life have been amazing. After the anniversary celebration of Ashiwarya and Rohit, the rest of the 3 days were spend enjoying the time with one another while visiting multiple more places in Nainital. After they came back to Delhi, Arohi and the gang had soon joined the 2nd semester of their college.

The big dream project of Chauhan industries had also been completed and it was a huge success and it brought a lot of light upon the company and Aditya as well. Both Aditya and Arohi's career's were climbing heights. Most of her weekends were spend with Aditya's family. Either she went out for girls day with Neha, Tanvi , Ashiwarya , Suhana and Riya. Or spent a day out with Aditya as a date or she met Ashiwarya and Rohit to spend some time with them.

The second semester of the college went by nicely as well. With more knowledge of how things worked. Arohi was easily able to manage college and work. As for Tanvi, she and Vivek had became the ultimate team at office. Though they argued most of the time, They had became habitual to working with one another. Everyone was able to see this change when the gang would hang out but no one pointed it out. The coordination they had now was much similar to the one a couple has.

While Riya and Aman's relationship also grew. They first few months they went on multiple dates and explored this new phase of their life. Soon they even informed their parents who seemed to be more open minded as they accepted their relationship quite easily. As for Kabir. His story had also started and that too in a very unique way. He met his girl through the game he developed. Mr. Game developer had given his heart to a girl who beat him at his own game. Ironic right?

Arohi sighed as she checked her watch to see it being 6:30 Pm. She looked at her computer and saved the draft in the folder. She turned everything off before she grabbed her bag and started move to the elevator to head down. As she stepped in the elevator she pulled out her phone to dial Tanvi's number but accidentally she click on Neha's name. She bit her tongue as she mentally scolded her self at her stupid mistake and went to the cut the call when the call was received.