Chapter 85 | Until I Met You

Aditya:(pulling Arohi more close)"I fall for you again everyday, every moment and every second."

Arohi:"And I fall for you with ever breath I take"

Just then there was a knock on the door. Arohi moved away as she opened the door and the girls entered the room in a jiff.

Suhana:"common Adi.. now get out of here please"

Aditya:"What is this bhabhi.. So rude"

Suhana:"I said please"

Tanvi:"Jiju now hurry up and leave"

Aditya:"What's the hurry?"

Riya:"Because we need to get Arohi ready and even you need to get ready. Today is your Roka if you forgot"

Aditya:"Ohhhh okay..I'll leave"(He looked at Arohi who smiled at him)"See you soon Ms. Fiance"(While arohi blushed as Aditya headed out)

The girls teased Arohi before they helped her wear the dress picked for this event. It was beautiful light blue and white anarkali suit while they set her hair open with a clip to hold some of her hair. They let few strands of her hair flow loosely.

After 30 mins or so she looked at herself in the mirror and smiled at the reflection. She looked beautiful.

Arohi:"Thank you Bhabhi.. (turning to her friends and Neha)"Thank you guys"

Tanvi:"Do you want to get slapped on your roka day? "

Suhana:"now common.. It's already time."

Riya:"Wait one min.."(Arohi watched as Riya rushed out of the room)

Arohi looked at her confused while others smiled. Soon Riya came back and nodded Suhana. Suhana came towards Tanvi and Neha as she whispered something in their ears to which they grinned and nodded.

Arohi:"What is going on?"(she asked confused but got no response just stupid grins)"Ta..."

Tanvi:"Wait and watch Sis."(She said as she and Neha stood beside Arohi.)

Neha:"Lets go bhabhi.."(She said as Tanvi opened the door.)

As soon as the door opened wide, Showers of Flower started to fall on Arohi. A gasp left her as she looked to see the boys gang dropping flowers on her. Riya was in front of her with her phone recording everything.

Arohi laughed as she felt the flower petals hit her face. She looked front to see Everyone seated in the hall smiling at her. Her eyes stopped on Aditya who was admiring her. Aditya was dressed in a matching outfit as her. He was wearing a light blue designer kurta with white pants. Arohi had honestly never seen him in Indian traditional wear. Yes she had seen his pictures on Insta and had even seen him in a kurta on Diwali through the video call but today she was seeing him for the first time in front of her. He looked dashing. Now she understood why most people say men look more hot in Traditional then casual. Her man was slaying in traditional.

Meanwhile Aditya was awesome struck by Arohi. She looked simply breathtaking. Aditya stood up as Arohi came closer to him. The showers of petals didn't stop as he extended his hands towards her while she smiled looking down as she took it. He helped her settle down next to him as everyone sat around them while Riya zoom in on the couple to get few candid pics.

Aditya:(leaning in as he whispered in her ears)"You look breathtaking love"

Arohi:(blushed)"You don't look back yourself. Traditional looks charming on you"

Aditya:"Than I guess I have to get a wardrobe change"(Arohi laughed)

The Roka ritual started as everyone started to come up one by one and gift the couple while giving their blessing. Though most of the family members only gave love and wishes of happiness. Arohi was worried when she saw her Tuaji and Taiji come up. She watched as Taiji patted the groom's head before handing over a gift and leaving. Her blessing looked forced just as her smile. Arohi's eyes darted to her mother who shook her head as if saying to ignore it.