Chapter 3 |The goodbyes

As Everyone finished Their breakfast in Chouhan house, Ashish along with his father left for office while Aditya had taken a day of today to spend some time with his friends. While Neha was headed to college as her classes started at 10"

Vivek:"Neha you want to come with us? We can drop you to college before heading to our destination "

Neha:"No Vivek bhai you all enjoy. My friend is picking me up"

Vivek:"Okay"

Aditya:"Okay take care, Ashish bhaiya will pick you today evening "

Neha:" For the documents stuff I need to do later"

Aditya:"Yeah"

Neha:"Okay"( Her phone pinged indicating that her Friend is here)" Okay Bhai I am going bye. Bye maa"

As Neha left, Even Aditya and his friends bid by to his mom before heading out. Aditya took his car out of the garage as they all settled down and headed to their destination.

Back in Ahmedabad.

Arohi exited the washroom, All dressed in Jean's and top after showering. She kept her hair in a high pony before looking toward her sis who was still sound asleep. Shaking her head, She headed to the living room. She hugged her Dadi before settling down on the sofa next to her father.

Arohi:"Good Morning Papa"

Suraj:" Good Morning beta. Arohi, Manish had called in the morning "

Arohi:"Mausaji Had called? Did he get the apartment ?"

Suraj:"Yes he did. It's 10 mins walk from your college. You and Tanvi can live their. The rent is also decent."

Arohi:(excitedly)" That's great"

Manish was  Arohi and Tanvi's Mausaji meaning Swati's sister's Husband. Swati's Sister Soumya and Her husband Manish lives in the outer Delhi area for 7 to 8 years now. They have a kid of the age of 12 named Krish.

Arohi and Tanvi have always been very close to Soumya from childhood. Soumya was always like their second mother. Soumya and Manish have assured Swati about the 2 kids moving to Delhi saying they will take care of them. They even stated to let the 2 stay with them but the distance between their house and Arohi's college is about 1 hours plus Tanu and Aro didn't want to be a burden on them.

As if now the plan was that Tanvi and Arohi will live With them for 2 days before moving into The Apartment as college starts in the next 5 days and Tanvi's interview is in 4 days.

Swati:( As she settled down next to Arohi handing her the plate of sandwiches)" See Aru I am telling you again, It's better if you just stay with Soumya, You know they won't mind and I'll be in peace as well."

Arohi:"Maa I know your worried but it's will be too difficult to travel everyday plus I want to independent as well.  And you na Tanu's office is also far from their house.

Swati:"but.."

Suraj:"Swati if you keep doing this then your kids will never be able to get independent. Kids her age can do what not and they.. they won't be able to even travel alone to another city like this."

Swati:"I am just worried"

Suraj:"You think I am not? I am as well but she need this.  Tanu needs this. In few years their marriage time will come then what. Will you go live in her or Tanu's in laws place to help her?

Arohi flushed at the mention of her marriage. She never understood why Indian parents always found a way to connect everything to a girls marriage. At the age of 16 or 17 Girls start to here the word "if you be like this then what will you do in you in laws house". She seriously hated this.