Chapter 27| Village life

It had been 1hr and 45 mins since Aditya had been driving non stop. Everyone in the car was fast asleep except Vivek. Though the 2 men tried to chat a little to keep themselves from feeling sleep but failed due to almost disturbing others sleep. As if now, Soft music played in the background as Vivek sat scrolling through Instagram while Tanvi layed on his shoulder sound asleep.

Vivek:( Seeing Aditya slightly tried)"Adi pull over let's switch. I'll drive for some time"

Aditya:"It's fine Vivek.. only 1 hour and 30 mins is left. I'll manage"

Vivek:"I know you will manage. You can drive like 7 to 8 hours straight but I am feeling bored just sitting here. let me drive some."

Aditya:"You want to"( He asked looking through the rear mirror to which Vivek nodded)" Alright"

Aditya pulled over and got down from the driver seat and started to head to Vivek's side when he nodded no stopping Aditya. Vivek opened the door to his side as Aditya looked at him confused.

Vivek:"Sit from Arohi's side"

Aditya:"I.."( He looked to see Arohi fast asleep leaning against the window)

Vivek:"Just sit man.. this girl is already half falling on my seat. when I get out she will surely herself take up the full seat you won't have area to sit. Sit through Arohi's side she would be easy to move. plus I am sure you won't mind your future wife leaning on you shoulder now would you"(he said the last part teasing while Aditya blushed but he hid it by glaring at Vivek)

Aditya moved towards Arohi's side. As he opened the the door to her side slowly, He saw Arohi falling but he used his body to stop her fall. He heart beat raise as he felt her soft breath near his stomach. His arms went around her waist trying to balance her. As he waited for Vivek to get out.

Vivek slowly started to get out making sure not to wake Tanvi as she fell  more towards him. Vivek sighed as he moved his arms around her and slightly lifted her so that he can move her more to the door side. As he moved her, he started to stabilize her head on the seat while Aditya moved in as he moved Arohi to the middle seat. As he closed the door on his side, Arohi leaned more towards him still sleeping as she snuggling into him. He sat properly but his arms was still stuck around her waist as she had leaned on his chest snuggling near his neck making his breathe get stuck.

Meanwhile, Vivek found it hard to set Tanvi's face properly. He didn't want her to face to be smack into the glass as well, but he couldn't find a way to prevent that. Then an idea clicked him. His jacket. He can use it as a pillow. He slowly removed his jacket and made it into a ball for Tanvi to keep as a pillow.

Vivek:(Handing it to Aditya)"Here keep it near her head when I close the door."

Aditya:"hmm"

As Vivek closed the door, Aditya tried to lean forward to keep his jacket by her but failed as Arohi being in his arms made it difficult. Vivek sighed as well seeing Aditya struggle.

Vivek:"What all this girl is gonna make me do.. God this is annoying"( He said as he opened his side of the door and climbed in standing in a bending position in front of Tanvi's seat and he shut the door.)

Aditya:"What are you doing?"

Vivek:"Shhh...oww"( He said as his head hit the small roof of the car)

He rubbed his head before he took his jacket and kept it by Tanvi face which now leaned on the window. He adjusted her face carefully making sure she was comfortable. He smiled in satisfaction before looking at Aditya who was looking at Him with his eyebrows raised in a teasing manner.

Vivek:"Shut up.. and look at yourself before teasing me.( Aditya smirked dropped feeling Arohi's breath on his neck)"Plus I am doing this out of kindness and nothing else"( Aditya gave a 'sure you' are face as he diverted his attention to Arohi)