Chapter 53|Stealing moments

The word Boyfriend felt from Aditya mouth gave her a butterflies in her stomach. Along with such closeness that's didn't help one bit. Arohi looked down as her cheeks redden more while she closed her eyes.

Arohi:"Please Adi..."( She said unable to handle his teasing as he smiled)

Aditya:(Standing straight)"okay fine. Now tell me what happened? Why were you late?"

Arohi:"Oh...I.. well I was going to enter the building when I met an elder lady.She looked to be in trouble and she reminded me of my dadi. I couldn't bring my heart to ignore her. I was already 20 min or so late so I just went to help her. Her husband was at the hospital across the road so I helped her to him and after making sure they were fine I came back. I am sorry I worried you but my heart didn't let me leave them there"

Aditya:"It's okay Arohi In fact I am proud of you for helping them. Most people in this world are too busy to even help the people who are most in need. The world need many people like you in this world."( He said with a genuine smile making Arohi feel proud of herself as well)

She didn't understand why but she felt as if her parents had said they were proud of her. A kid no matter what age always feels amazing when someone they look up to appreciates them even for small things and here Aditya who she sees as her everything felt proud of her. It meant a lot to her.

Arohi:"we..we should go now "

Aditya:"No we just met."( He whined like a kid making Arohi look at him amused)

Arohi:"We are in office adi..we can't be away from our work for ages. Plus just because my boss is very supportive and let me go for my being so late stunt. I don't think he will support me not doing work"( She said the last part with a teasing tone)

Aditya:"I know.. it's just yesterday only everything went back to normal and now we don't even have time to chat with each other."

Arohi:"I am sorry.. because of me we wasted so many days"( She said again feeling guilty)

Aditya:"No Aru.. stop thinking. I ..okay let's not talk about this. "( Arohi nodded)"I want something from you"

Arohi:"what"

Aditya:"First promise me you won't say no"

Arohi:"Okay"( She said without hesitation shocking Adi. He thought she would reason with him but she blindly promised him)

Aditya:"You are promising without even knowing what I am to ask "

Arohi:"Because it's you Adi. I trust you and I know you won't ask anything that will make me uncomfortable"

Aditya:(In awe with her trust on him)"Thank you for trusting me so much. I'll never ever break your trust Ruhi. Never I promise that."

Arohi:(Smiled)"I know"

Aditya:"Aru wait for me when leaving. We will leave together as I have to take you somewhere"

Arohi:"Okay But won't it be risky. People might notice us"

Aditya:"Don't worry I'll handle that. "

Arohi:"Okay.."( She replied without hesitation)"Now Mr. Chauhan I think you should head back to work. we wouldn't like the boss of Chauhan industries to be lacking in any way now do we"( She said pushing him towards the door )

Aditya:"Just 10 more mins please "

Arohi:"Nope Adi.. it's already been like 25min. I can't be in the restroom longer then  this. We will meet in the evening na. Now common go work"

She pushed him to the door. He sighed and nodded as he started to leave but stopped as he turned and came back to her. Arohi frowned ready to tell him again when he leaned in and kissed her forehead before taking out a dairy milk bar from his coat and handing it to her.