Chapter 7 | First Day

The drive to the campus was of 5 mins max. Arohi bid bye to Tanvi, as she watched the auto leave her sight before she entered the main gates of her college. She walked in as she saw the crowded college filled with students in groups here and there. She walked towards the main office where the bullet board was hung.

She checked where the MBA classes where to be held. It stated 2nd floor. She headed to the stairs as she climbed to the 2nd floor. On the second floor were multiple classroom. She saw People standing near a bill board. She went near and saw the names listed with their allotted Classes.

Arohi Gupta ~ A206

Arohi looked around to see A203  and A204 on the right side of the stairs. She walked a little further and Saw A205 and at the end of the hallway was A206.

She entered the room to see Multiple combines desk for 2 arranged in rows. The seats were pretty empty as there was still 10 mins before class started. The Desk were on long stair cases which gave it the perfect height to see the front board and the teacher. Arohi climbed the stairs to the 4rd row where she sat near the wall. She pulled out her phone and got busy replying to Bhavya's msg when she felt a person settled down next to her. She looked up to be greeted with a huge grin coming from a Girl.

Girl:"Hiii! I am riya"

Arohi:( Smiled slightly at her bubbly tone)" Arohi"

Riya:"Well since I am already seated I won't ask if I can seat here but I sure can ask one thing. Want to be friends "( She asked forwarding her Hand for a handshake)

Arohi:"Sure"( She said as she extended her hand to shake Riya, but riya pulled her hand back causing Arohi toh stare at her with confusion)

Riya:( Coming closer and whispering )" A fair warning before you agree. People say I am crazy. And I make people around me crazy. So agree at you own risk"( She said winking causing Arohi toh laugh out loud)

Arohi:"oh I think I can handle crazy"( She said between her laughs as she shoke her hand with Riya making her smile more)

Just then the teacher entered causing everyone to stand up as a greeting to them. They all settled down on the teacher command as The teacher gave everyone few important information regarding class, Schedule and Other details.

They had 3 classes each day from monday to Friday. Saturdays and Sundays were holiday unless there are events on Saturdays. 3 classes, each of 1hr and a half. 1st class starts at 9 till 10:30. Second starts from 10:30 to 12. From 12 till 1 is lunch break and the last class will be held from 1 to 2:30. After that second shift of college starts. The afternoon shift. There are 4 semesters, 2 each year and Each semester is about 6 months long with a final at the end of each of them and a project in the middle of every semester.

After gaining other details, The teacher informed the students about a meeting in the auditorium for all MBA students which was to start in 15 mins, so they all are required to head over there as if now.

Riya:"Whole day will go like this only. Rules and regulations. Common yaar we aren't kids."(  She Whined as she got up to head out)

Arohi:"hopefully this meeting doesn't take much long"

Riya:"Oh my precious baby. College Meeting takes ages to end."( Arohi made a sad face causing Riya to pull her cheeks)"Come let's go"( She held Arohi's hand to pull her causing her to stumble a little as her leg got stuck in the table leg)

As Arohi felt herself fall fowards again. She tried to grab onto something but things slipped out her hand as she closed her eyes to take the fall only to be stopped again mid fall. She relaxed as she felt a hand grab her hands and shoulder, preventing her from falling. She looked up to say Thanks to the person who saved her only to be frozen by seeing the similar eyes she saw few days back. Aditya stood there holding her as he did few says back.