Chapter 65| Noticing Things

Next morning everyone was up late. As today they had decided to stay back and rest while also planning a surprise for the elder Chauhan couples wedding anniversary. On Aditya, Neha and Ashish's demand Rohit and Ashiwarya had left at 10 in the morning itself with the driver to spend some quality time in Nainital. While for others it was a lazy morning.

Around 11 was when they a gathered in the garden area of the hotel and settled down to plan the evening plans. Now were they being  very hidden about this surprise party. Of course not. Ashiwarya and Rohit had a decent idea of what they might expect from the kids in the evening but still the kids needed to make their day special.

Aditya, Ashish and Neha were busy with the preparations and planning while Arohi sat with the other members and tried to help here and there.

Arohi:"Adi... Aditya!"( She called out for the millionth time)

Aditya:(Turning to her )"Yes?"

Arohi:(Shock her head at his frustrated face)"Calm down Adu. What's the problem"

Aditya:"Nothing."( He sighed)"That stupid cake man. I ordered the cake yesterday in advance and now he is saying that it won't be possible to make it. You should have ordered 48 hours before. He couldn't tell me that yesterday? How will we get a good cake in just few hours? These stupid..."

Arohi:"Okay okay... Calm down my angry young man. Tell me what cake preference you want? I saw a cake bakery down the street , I'll go and check there"

Aditya:"No it.."

Arohi:"Ohh Adi shut up. I am going. I'll take Tanu with me as she was craving some pastry from yesterday itself."

Aditya:"You sure? "

Arohi:( Glaring at him)"What do you think?"

Aditya:"okay okay Ruhi. Now don't get mad. I'll text you the cake type. Take Vivek with you if you want. His serious Aura can get any work done"( He said as a joke while Arohi smiled)

Arohi:"I'll ask him. By the way is your gift for mom and dad ready?"

Aditya:"It is I also took your suggestions and added few things. Now i just hope they like it"

Arohi:"They will love it for sure. Now I'll go get the cake. You check everything else and don't stress  okay"

Aditya:"yep"

Arohi started to leave when Aditya called her out again. She turned to him confused as she raised her eyebrows as to asking what happened. He just smiled brightly admiring her as he shook his head. Arohi looked at him confused before she shock her head at his silliness and headed inside to find Tanvi.

Inside she saw Vivek sitting on the sofa with his laptop in his hands while Tanvi and Kabir were behind him fighting like little kids. She looked at the scene in front of her in amusement as a thought crossed her mind seeing the scene.

Vivek was seated on the sofa busy in his laptop completely ignoring the two goofballs next to him who were busy in their own nonsense. Though to by passers Vivek may seem in his own world, busy and not paying attention to the 2 chaotic people next to him but what Arohi saw stunned her slightly.

She watched as Tanvi kept blabbering about some argument and not being careful at all with her surrounding when She suddenly shouted no no no and sat down next to Vivek on the couch with kabir. Kabir to sat  next to her trying to prove his point as he tried to reach for the snack on the table in front of them, but failed as he knocked some on the floor.

Tanvi:(Sighing)"Kabir Yarrr.."

She sighed as she bend down to pick up the snack still busy in her talks with Kabir in which she wasn't paying attention to the sharp edge of the corner of the table. Arohi was about to call her name out to be careful but she stopped as she watched Vivek's next action.