Chapter 47| Preparation

Next morning...

Arohi and Tanvi reached Delhi by morning 9 Am. Their Mausaji was already at the station waiting for them. The girls then headed to their house for lunch and spending some time. Around 4 in the afternoon was when Arohi and Tanvi headed home. Though their Mausi insisted they stay longer, The girls had to lie about some important work to reach home early as they had to set up for the proposal.

The whole day, Arohi felt anxious and  Tanvi had taken the job of informing the boys and Riya of the plan as Arohi kept her Mausi busy. As the girls were stuck at their relatives house for most of the day the main arrangements were only possible to be done by their friends. As it was Sunday, everyone was free and super excited to help. Why wouldn't they be? Their friends could finally be together and happy.

When Arohi reached home at around 5 or so, She and Tanvi gathered some important things before heading to meet with the gang. Though there was one big problem with the plan. The location.

As Arohi and the rest of the gang stood outside the college gate, They stared at the locked gate. It was Sunday. Obviously the college was to be closed today. But this was the biggest problem. When Arohi had started to think of an location where she would propose, This college came in her mind. The Tree in the garden and their moments their came in her mind. That place holds a special place in her their story. Yes she can book an hotel terrace to propose but it won't be as meaningful as the tree by the far end garden side.

Riya:"Now what? The guard won't let us go in. Plus mostly Every room in the college would be locked. Aru.. I don't think the proposal will work here. Maybe we should think of another location."

Arohi:"I don't need to go inside the college. I just need to go to the garden area. This area is hidden within the garden itself so no one will know. The only problem is entering the main gate."

Riya:"the guard won't allow the entry we tried already"(She sighed)

Vivek:"Okay wait here all of you"(He said as the gang saw him disappear as he sat on the bike and drove off)

Kabir:(Sighing)"Now what? Arohi lets pick a different location. I know one out..."

Arohi:"Kabir..I...this location meant a lot to me. I wanted to propose here only. If not today then tomorrow."

Tanvi:"What tomorrow? Everyone has waited ages for this day and we Aren't pushing it to tomorrow. Wait let me talk to this guard"( She said in anger as she started to head towards the college gate again when Vivek came back with his bike and stopped right in front of Tanvi blocking her path)"Whh..."

Vivek:"Wait Ms. disaster. There is no need to fight the poor watchman. He is just doing his job."

Tanvi:"I know and I appreciate it but at the same Time my sister is important. So move.."( Vivek stopped her again as she started to move so she glared at him)" What's your problem dude. Move out the way. "

Vivek:"No"

Arohi:(Rushing to Tanvi)"maybe it not in our fate to celebrate such a day here Tanu. Let's go"

Vivek:"No need Arohi. The proposal you saw in your dreams will come true. I have a plan. Kabir follow me"( He said as he instructed all to settled down in the car while he drove the bike)

Arohi noticed as he looped behind the college to an quite jungle or bushes area behind the college. The huge fences were there separating the college and the outside area.

Vivek:"To be honest I am nor quite sure where this place or secret hideout of yours is but this is connected to the garden area only. And it is very outer area of the college so no one will notice if we jump in from here."