Chapter 42 |The first confession

As Arohi looked at Tanvi and Aditya whispering something to each other she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned to see Riya looking at her.

Riya:"Aru do me a favor na"

Arohi:"Yeah tell me"

Riya:"i..I need to talk to you about something very important. Come with me for a second "

Arohi:"Okay..but.."

Riya:"Just come na"( She started to drag Arohi further in the house)"We will be back. I gotta use the restroom"(She said to the rest of the gang)

Aman:"Okay. It upstairs by the patio area"

Riya:"Yeah I'll locate it. Thanks though "

Arohi:(As Riya dragged Arohi upstairs)"What are you doing Ri.. it's not nice to roam at a random person's house"

Riya:"We are not roaming in any random person's house. Plus I need to use the restroom"

Arohi:"I thought you needed to talk to me"

Riya:"I do.. just not here. Common"( Arohi sighed as she watched Riya drag her upstairs)

As Arohi followed Riya upstairs, She looked around the house. It was beautifully designed and decorated. The walls showed pictures of the family. Multiple pictures where hung up from Childhood of the kids to their adulthood. Arohi's eyes wondered on them as it landed on one particular picture.

The picture was of Aditya holding Ruhi in his arms as she was being tickled while she was in mid giggle. A soft smile came upon her face as she stared at the picture with pure admiration.

Riya:"Come fasttt Aru.."( Riya said as she pulled Arohi into a room)" Stay here I'll be back"

Arohi:"But.."( Before she can argue, Riya was gone.)"god this girl"( Arohi sighed as she took a look around the room)

The room was beautiful with a blue and white pattern.  It was quite big as well. It had a attached patio along with another door leading to what seemed like a walk in closet.  A big king side bed was in the middle of the room, a couch was kept near the patio entrance. On the opposite wall of the bed was the TV stand with multiple cupboards which held small photos frames of the entire family. The main thing that gave away whose room this was the big picture hung on the wall behind the bed. It was a candidate shot of Aditya laughing wholeheartedly looking away from the camera.

Arohi got a soft smile as she moved towards the picture admiring it and totally forgetting the fact that she is currently in Aditya's room. While Aditya on the other hand saw Riya coming down stairs in a rush. He got up as she gave him the thumbs up.

Tanvi:"Okay jiju remember no matter what her reaction is to be just tell her that you love her. It's a must that she knows you love her or else my stupid sister will keeping giving her heart only one signal that you don't even like her."

Aditya:"Yeah got it (He said taking a deep breath)" god this is nerve racking"( He headed up stairs as everyone wished him. Today no matter what he was determined to tell Arohi his feeling.)

As he entered his room, He saw Arohi by the bed smiling lost in his photo that hung over the bed. His room looked quite normal just like any other day, But today felt special. Maybe because Arohi was here for the first time. Or maybe because this room was now gonna witness the first step in their love story. His first confession.

He stepped forward and cleared his throat to gain Arohi's attention. Arohi jumped in her spot as she turned around in a jerk and froze seeing Aditya present there.

Arohi:"I ah. ac..you"(She shut her mouth with her hands to stop herself from further being embarrassed as she closed her eyes)

Aditya:( Chuckled at her cute reaction)"It's okay Arohi. I am sorry I startled you"