Chapter 9 | Jobs and Feelings

Arohi and Riya exited the college when Arohi noticed Tanvi standing by the gate scrolling through her phone. A smile came upon her as she walked towards Her with Riya following.

Arohi:"Tanu.."( She called out causing Tanvi to look up and smile as she hugged Arohi)

Tanvi:"So how was it. First day of college?"( She asked with a raised eyebrows)

Arohi:"Hectic "( She sighed while Riya nodded in agreement)" I'll tell you at home. Meet Riya my friend. Riya this is my twin sister Tanvi"

Riya:"Omg I love you hair curles"( She said causing Tanvi to laugh )

Tanvi:"Oh Riya you are literally a second me. I can assure you we will rock together and irritate the heck out of Aru"( She said high fiving Riya while Arohi take glared at him)

Arohi:"What is this Tanu? You already stealing my friend from me and Riya. You will partner with Tanvi against me. You both are being so mean to such a pure soul here"( She said dramatically causing Riya to giggle and Tanvi to roll her eyes at Aru's acting)

Riya:"Don't worry boo, we won't leave you no matter how hard you try to get rid of us"

The girls laughed before Riya bid by saying she should head home as it will take 20 mins for her to reach home. Riya left on her scotty while Arohi and Tanvi started their 10 mins walk back home.

Meanwhile in the parking lot of the college ..

Aditya and his friends walked towards the parking lot to go home after such a hectic day at college. Aditya had to drop his friends of before heading to office himself.

Vivek:"By the way I like her."

Aditya:"Huh?"

Vivek:"I like that girl you choose for yourself"

Kabir:"Her Names Arohi Bro and Adi I like her too"

Aman:"I like her as well. Just her friend is a weirdo but she is simple and good. She is great for you adi"

Aditya:"What the hell are you 3 talking about? You 3 lost your mind or what. I mean I get that Aman and Kabir don't have brains to think but Vivek what happened to you "

Vivek:"We are not idiot Adi. We see the change in you when your around her. I also get a feeling she is made for you. I observed you today. The way you teased her. The way you stared at her in class, In the auditorium and at cafeteria. You may act like nothing happened but something has happened. I saw how you stole glances at her every chance you got. I get it that it's to early to think anything but you are just so different with her then you are with any girl. Your yourself with her. "

Aditya:"I haven't even talked to her for more then 1 min "

Vivek:"I know Adi. But that 1 Min itself has ment more to you then all those years of talking to other girls hasn't it."( Adi stayed quite as he settled down in his car)"I am not saying to propose or agree to what I am saying. I am saying to talk to her. Get to know her. Become friends with her. Only then will you know if she meant for you or not. Adi your in your mid 20s, In few years Aunty will start to search girls for your marriage. If you don't even try to talk to the girl who feel special for some reason to you then how will you find the girl of your dreams."