Chapter 46 | Her Decision

As Arohi's mind ran through her mother and her talks, Her heart was finding ways to win against her mind and her insecurities. Her fears were slowly getting defeated by her heart. She was craving happiness. She was tried of holding back due to her fears. She was tried of thinking of a future that may not even occur. She sighed as she looked on at the tv screen.

Swati:"okay.. all set.. now common I am gonna go get dinner ready before your dad comes home."( She said getting up as she had tied Arohi's hair in a bun)

Arohi sat on the sofa watching the end credit roll as her brain ran through a marathon of thoughts and debated on things back and forth. Memories of the past 6 months flashed through her head as she remembered the first time she met Aditya and all their moments together. As she sat their lost in her thoughts, Her mother's voice helped her break this chain of echos in her mind.

Swati:(Peeking through the kitchen window)"Oh by the way Aru.. you remember that girl I was talking about who fell in love on a trip..your..."

Arohi:"Yah I know some relatives daughter"

Swati:"Well the guy she fell for was apparently from a good family and in her caste only. So the family agreed. They are getting married in Feb next year. "

Arohi:"Really?"

Swati:"Hmm... the gossip is all over family Whats App groups"( She sighed while Arohi laughed slightly)

Tanvi:"Aruuuuuuuu"( She yelled from their room as Arohi rushed to her)

Arohi:"What?"

Tanvi:" Why did you eat my chocolate?"(She said glaring at her sister while holding the empty packet of chocolates in her hands)

Arohi:"Cho..oh.."( Arohi realized as she looked at the empty packet. Yesterday night as her mind pondered over Aditya and her situation she started to get hungry at midnight so she eat few chocolate.. only few from what she remembered)

Arohi:"I.."

Tanvi:"Arohi!!!!!"( Arohi ran out the room as Tanvi run behind her screaming at her)

The evening soon went by as Tanvi and Arohi layed in their bed trying to sleep. The whole evening Arohi didn't get much time to reflect on her thoughts but at night it was just her and her thoughts. Her Mothers words came rushing in her mind. Her fear slowly started to melt.

Her mother had advice her to find happiness. Go down the path she knew her happiness relays in. Arohi closed her eyes as she thought of happiness. What gave her happiness. She saw imagines of her family along with her laughing. Then she saw her and Tanvi  teasing each other and playing around and soon she saw her friends waving at her and as she turned she saw Aditya Smiling at her. Soon she saw herself running in his arms as he lifted her up and twirled her while their laughter rang in the area. The feeling of blissfulness took over her as she slowly opened her eyes.

She knew the path her happiness relied in. She also knew the path she had to take. Her fears had been reduced as now she understood that she can't lose either Aditya nor her parents. She will try her best to gain blessing from her parents. They would understand her love. They would understand their love and until they won't, She won't stop. Even if it meant her whole life. Because she won't lose Her parents nor would she lose Aditya now. She had made up her mind.

As her doubts cleared out and her path became clear, A feeling of happiness rushed through her body. Oh My God. She had to propose to Aditya now! She had reject his proposal so many times before. She had stopped herself from loving him but now... now all she wants to do is shower him with love and get showered in his love.

An excited yet nervous squeal left her body as she saw Tanvi whine in her sleep. Arohi excitedly sat on the bed as she tried to wake Tanvi up wanting to share her happiness with Tanvi.